Frank Middleton

AKC

One of the nastiest 340 pound OGs in the league, his quad troubles have spanned the past two seasons. If there's a chance he could be ready (100%) to play by pre-season he'd improve the left side of our line by about 500%.

One of my roommates is a Raiders fan and Middleton has earned the name "Box Ass" around the townhouse. Still though, a very good Guard when healthy...

This makes me think that TD will wait on signing a Guard, since there is an obscene amount of good ones on the market. I bet we sign a TE early tomorrow though, just because that market is going to run dry very quickly. My guess is Wiggins.

Absolutely no interest in that cheap shot artist. Its not just Cowart he nailed (which ultimately ended what could have been an amazing career). Just ask some Jets fans what they think of that POS.

257152[/snapback]

Ah, but he'll be our POS. Ending the careers of our enemies. Think of the possibilities!

Muhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

fuggem, that game killed us. Cowart and ( need help here, who else got injured that drive) out for the year on the same drive with the Bills killing them. Course, could say he helped usher Wade out of town, for it was after this game that Wade conceded the playoofs with three to go

fuggem, that game killed us. Cowart and ( need help here, who else got injured that drive) out for the year on the same drive with the Bills killing them. Course, could say he helped usher Wade out of town, for it was after this game that Wade conceded the playoofs with three to go

257173[/snapback]

Keion Carpenter and Sam Rogers to IIRC.