So I took a month off and here is where I'm at...

First off, I missed the forum. I really appreciate all the insights (right or wrong), back and forth and the updates here. Here are my three biggest take aways from my hiatus:

1) There is no escaping it.... friends, internet, news outlets. As hard as I tried, someone, somewhere wanted to talk Bills. I always gave the same speal about my time off but still, could not get away from the conversation.

2) Avoiding the media and insider rumors was... amazing. I loved not having the bull **** stories flowing daily. It was so tiring hearing all of the speculation that cutting it off completely was almost a mental cleanse.

3) Glad to be back.... it was a struggle for me to avoid clicking the link to TSW and I am enjoying the new flow of posters and the FA period leading into the draft. I'm excited to get back into the discussion.

Current outlook? My passion for winning is slowly being replaced by the need to watch good football. I'm excited for the culture change, enjoying the showstoppers we have in Shady and Sammy, and floored they reworked Tyrod. My expectations for th 2017 season are less optimistic than in previous years. Regardless, let the official league heat begin!

Guest NeckBeard

I agree with this >100%, in particular the part about wanting to watch good football. I take consolation in the facts that the team did not hire a retread HC, and that the stench of the Ryans has been removed from this organization. While it would take death to separate me from this team, my bar for satisfaction has been re-calibrated many times such that it is very low.

If my mother put on a helmet and shoulder pads, and a uniform that wasn't the same as the one I was wearing, I'd run over her if she was in my way... And I love my mother.

-BO JACKSON

Never heard or saw this before, hilarious.

First off, I missed the forum. I really appreciate all the insights (right or wrong), back and forth and the updates here. Here are my three biggest take aways from my hiatus:

1) There is no escaping it.... friends, internet, news outlets. As hard as I tried, someone, somewhere wanted to talk Bills. I always gave the same speal about my time off but still, could not get away from the conversation.

2) Avoiding the media and insider rumors was... amazing. I loved not having the bull **** stories flowing daily. It was so tiring hearing all of the speculation that cutting it off completely was almost a mental cleanse.

3) Glad to be back.... it was a struggle for me to avoid clicking the link to TSW and I am enjoying the new flow of posters and the FA period leading into the draft. I'm excited to get back into the discussion.

Current outlook? My passion for winning is slowly being replaced by the need to watch good football. I'm excited for the culture change, enjoying the showstoppers we have in Shady and Sammy, and floored they reworked Tyrod. My expectations for th 2017 season are less optimistic than in previous years. Regardless, let the official league heat begin!

Getting a break from whatever routine we are in is healthy.

I stopped following the Bills for nearly decade.

Now i find it fun. and i do not mind the downsides we experience. Whether it be here or The Bills in general.

Changing the Coaching staff to nearly a polar Opposite has me intrigued

Getting a break from whatever routine we are in is healthy.

I stopped following the Bills for nearly decade.

Now i find it fun. and i do not mind the downsides we experience. Whether it be here or The Bills in general.

Changing the Coaching staff to nearly a polar Opposite has me intrigued

Wow, an entire decade? That must've been difficult. I couldn't do it. If you don't mind me asking, which decade? What brought you back?

Wow, an entire decade? That must've been difficult. I couldn't do it. If you don't mind me asking, which decade? What brought you back?

Son and I went to a game in Buffalo. against the Patriots. My Son was a patriots Fan. He was playing Pop Warner and just getting into football.

We had a poor experience. I had had many great visits to watch games in the Kelly days. But fans heckled my 13 year old boy.

I vowed to never return. and i have not.

It was not that hard to walk away from NFL football, besides Pop Warner of course !!

what brought me back? My Kids are all grown and I wanted to see what the heck the Bills were doing. More i looked the more interested I became.

Maybe its just a hobby for me now. But i do love the details. and after learning more details about the game here, i enjoy watching the Bills. For better or worse I guess.

My Kids know not to bother me on gameday. And I only watch the Bills seriously.

Maybe it was more than a decade. Is Parcells still Coaching ?

Son and I went to a game in Buffalo. against the Patriots. My Son was a patriots Fan. He was playing Pop Warner and just getting into football.

We had a poor experience. I had had many great visits to watch games in the Kelly days. But fans heckled my 13 year old boy.

I vowed to never return. and i have not.

It was not that hard to walk away from NFL football, besides Pop Warner of course !!

what brought me back? My Kids are all grown and I wanted to see what the heck the Bills were doing. More i looked the more interested I became.

Maybe its just a hobby for me now. But i do love the details. and after learning more details about the game here, i enjoy watching the Bills. For better or worse I guess.

My Kids know not to bother me on gameday. And I only watch the Bills seriously.

Maybe it was more than a decade. Is Parcells still Coaching ?

Yeah, that would do it. If it wasn't for the Bills, I could easily walk away from the NFL. I'm hoping that we get a few "good" seasons to go along with my boys growing up. They're fans of the Bills, because I like them so much, but I want them to like the Bills on their own accord (not because of me). Welcome back!

Yeah, that would do it. If it wasn't for the Bills, I could easily walk away from the NFL. I'm hoping that we get a few "good" seasons to go along with my boys growing up. They're fans of the Bills, because I like them so much, but I want them to like the Bills on their own accord (not because of me). Welcome back!

Family gave my 2 year old Grandson some Bills gear. at first I cringed. But its cool.

This board has shown me what a great fan base is.

Thank you for welcoming me back KTT !

Another season of Hope is upon Us !