Today I Learned....PartII

About an hour West of Philly.

I would not have guessed that! I drove back to school in Cincy one time and got there a couple hours after the "big quake". I'm sorry I missed that. I want no part of the "BIG QUAKE" when it hits out west.

We had a 2.3 earthquake today which doesn't happen very often. The was one when I was on grade school, but I don't remember it. This is the first one I ever felt and heard. I can't imagine being in a serious one.

About an hour West of Philly.

I would not have guessed that! I drove back to school in Cincy one time and got there a couple hours after the "big quake". I'm sorry I missed that. I want no part of the "BIG QUAKE" when it hits out west.

Neither a nor 2.3 or 9.3 earth quake will kill you. Structures collapsing because they were not built to withstand an earth quake will

Neither a nor 2.3 or 9.3 earth quake will kill you. Structures collapsing because they were not built to withstand an earth quake will

Is it Ron White talking of hurricanes: "It's not THAT the wind is blowing, it's WHAT the wind is blowing".

Fissures: trauma resulting from a fall

Landslides and trees:. Crushed to death

Tsunami: drowned

Fires:. Burnt to death

Again, not killed by the earth quake itself

Fissures: trauma resulting from a fall

Landslides and trees:. Crushed to death

Tsunami: drowned

Fires:. Burnt to death

Again, not killed by the earth quake itself

"Sure, I didn't kill that hooker...it was lack of oxygen to her brain while I was strangling her that did it."