tickets and cost

mead107

lots of us have season tickets and some of the people here only buy 1 or 2 games a year or every other year . what i want to know is when is the ticket cost going to keep you from buying your tickets . the bills have one of the lowest prices of any team in the nfl . if your seat tripled in price would you still buy it ? if parking was to go to $ 40 or 50 would you stop going ? at what price is it no longer in your price range ?

lots of us have season tickets and some of the people here only buy 1 or 2  games a year  or every other year . what i want to know is when is the ticket cost going to keep you from buying your tickets . the bills have one of the lowest prices of any team in the nfl . if your seat tripled in price would you still buy it ? if parking was to go to $ 40  or 50 would you stop going ? at what price is it no longer in your price range ?

256734[/snapback]

I have to travel from New Hampshire so I only get to half the home games. But at the prices the Bills charge, it's still worth it. I don't think folks here realize what a bargain they are, especially now with the Rockpile section going for $250! I also know a free parking spot within walking distance of the Ralph, but $15 is not so bad.

Try being a Pats fan! Season tickets are $1,000. Parking is $45 per game, unless you don't want to be blocked in. That privilage costs you $150 per game! Bob Kraft loves his fans so much, he raised prices by 25% this year! And if you B word about it, they find you and take away your tickets, and give them to the next guy. After all they have a 50,000 waiting list, and if you don't want 'em, someone else does.

PTR

I take a few weeks off during the winter to save up for my season tickets. Being a full time college student, it's not like I have that type of money lying around. To answer you question... I would stop buying season tickets when it hit $75 for a single game.

I take a few weeks off during the winter to save up for my season tickets.  Being a full time college student, it's not like I have that type of money lying around.  To answer you question... I would stop buying season tickets when it hit $75 for a single game.

256767[/snapback]

The most I'd pay is $100. I paid that same price for the Ravens game last year.

You can't really answer this question. I mean, it's not like they would just one day JUMP to $250 a ticket, but in 20 years, who knows? Maybe they will be that high.

That being said, when I first started driving, and gas on the res was $.68 for regular, people always said they would "never" pay $2.00 a gallon. Well, I'm not seeing any gas stations going out of business...

That being said, when I first started driving, and gas on the res was $.68 for regular, people always said they would "never" pay $2.00 a gallon. Well, I'm not seeing any gas stations going out of business...

256889[/snapback]

I remember just over 10 years ago, not pay over $1 cause I knew I could find it cheaper. Then about 4 years ago when it was hitting $1.30-$1.40 wondering if I should drive my car instead with the better gas mileage. Now I wish it would get back down to the $1.50-$1.60 range.

It also has to do with the product. For example, I don't go to the Hurricanes games in Raleigh anymore because the tix cost way too much. THey are like 70 bucks each. For the Bills, since I only get to go to at most one game a year, I would pay as much as $100 bucks each.

I have to travel from New Hampshire so I only get to half the home games. But at the prices the Bills charge, it's still worth it. I don't think folks here realize what a bargain they are, especially now with the Rockpile section going for $250! I also know a free parking spot within walking distance of the Ralph, but $15 is not so bad.

Try being a Pats fan! Season tickets are $1,000. Parking is $45 per game, unless you don't want to be blocked in. That privilage costs you $150 per game! Bob Kraft loves his fans so much, he raised prices by 25% this year! And if you B word about it, they find you and take away your tickets, and give them to the next guy. After all they have a 50,000 waiting list, and if you don't want 'em, someone else does.

PTR

Free Parking! Thanks for supporting the property owners who pay the taxes which pay the wages of the police and fire departments along with the upkeep of the stadium. I'm all for a stadium user fee like the one that is being voted on in Indy today which would take the weight off of the locals.

I see some of the other ticket prices around the NFL and realize how lucky we are that Bills tickets are so cheap. I just read in the NY Post that Jets tickets are going up to $60-$90 a ticket. $60 bucks for nosebleeders. Ridiculous. I pay $25 a game now for my Bills tickets and really like where I sit. $15 for parking isn't so bad either especially when some teams charge an insane $40-$50 per game. Only reason why the Bills tickets can be so cheap and they can still compete is the salary cap. Other teams are just gouging fans beyond belief.

$45 for parking is too much... that alone would keep me away if that was the only parking option, but split four ways isn't bad. (if you have 4 people to split it with) But you can bet I would be there when the gates open and stay until they kicked us out.

The ticket prices are different, the prices now are nothing to complain about... everyother team's fans would love our prices, BUT there always is a limit... right now if I had to pay $100 for a game, I would maybe, MAYBE go to one game. But, I couldn't even get to one game last year, so how can I truely answer that question. And the year before I did pay about $100 a seat for my one game.

it's a hard situation, everyone's financial situation is different... For some of us the cost isn't just a ticket and parking... it is hotel rooms, gas and extra food for traveling... all kinds of stuff. It's a hard question to generalize