Bills interested in TE Jared Cook, Update Signed by Raiders

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't get how they could afford both of them though. They already have cap problems. And have so many holes they need to fill

Exactly.

Let's just draft a TE!

The position is very deep this year, they can get a good young player that will not cost a lot of money.

Exactly.

Let's just draft a TE!

The position is very deep this year, they can get a good young player that will not cost a lot of money.

Well then you need to keep O'Leary and sign Gragg. which i am fine with

This is great...solves the lack of WR's on the team.

If the Bills just don't use WRs they don't have to worry about not having any after Watkins.

They are going to run a 3 TE set. Goal-line offense all day.

This is great...solves the lack of WR's on the team.

If the Bills just don't use WRs they don't have to worry about not having any after Watkins.

They are going to run a 3 TE set. Goal-line offense all day.

Yes and sometimes the third TE will leave the field in favor of a second fullback.

Not crazy about Cook. It took an MVP level Aaron Rodgers for him to finally come alive in GB after sleep walking for the past 2-3 years. Would rather spend the money as this draft class is insanely deep at TE.

Huh? He had his best years prior to the Packers. That being said, I wouldn't break the bank for him.

Exactly.

Let's just draft a TE!

Exactly.

Let's just draft a TE!

Yes sir. Whaley is a very strange GM

Now we're getting creative. I hope I might consider this your application for Offensive Quality Control, we need your sort of innovation to win without passing, young man.

Well if I wasn't nearly retired i would surely consider your offer! Thanks.

Roger Goodell has mentioned to me, it's a passing league.

As everyone drafts for nickle D, I want to add beef and rotate players in the heavy option till the D says Uncle After we take down all the AFC east safeties in the first matchup, Bills come out passing.

#overthemiddle

Sounds unbalanced.

alright, I was going to say seven Three guards and three tackles. The obvious snapper. Two TEs.

But those entrenched in traditional aspects might consider my thinking farfetched and obscure.

This would be a very nice move by the Bills. Cook is one of the more versatile TEs in the league. Definitely a good receiver. We haven't had TWO very good, proven, veteran TEs on the roster at the same time in a long time.

Pairing Cook up with Clay would make the Bills much less predictable. I happen to think that the two TE offense is one of the more difficult sets to stop because the defense is forced to contend with TEs who block in the running game and also sneak out into the passing game. This is one of the reasons why the Patriots' offense is so effective. The Pats now have Gronk and D. Allen at TE BTW.

I don't think that it necessarily means that the Bills won't seek to draft a WR.

Since they have some real holes defense at LB, S, and CB I see them trying to trade down in R1 so that they can acquire extra picks in order to adequately fill those holes. That is unless they are infatuated with QB D. Watson and the Clemson star QB s available at #10 overall. In that case, they may feel the need to forego their plan to trade down and select Watson instead, who some think is the next Dak Prescott.

Jeez, was it all the way back to Metz and McKeller?

bennett is too expensive

-and an underperforming head case.