Thanks to Clumpy

On the eve of FA, I just wanted to take a little time (in the midst of a rpad-trip for work) to thank Clumping Platelets for all of his diligent work on the salary cap. His work at Billszone has been a great asset for us silly Bills addicted partisans.

Not only has his work been detailed and super, but he is smart enough to realize that even those who are paid way too much money to manage it get things incorrect about the facts or make odd manaferial decisions even with better access to the facts than we have get it wrong, but also he has seemed quite willing to entertain new info and correct his record since NOBODY on the outside really knows it all in terms of the cap.

I for one am happy folks rose to his defense when folks accused him of being wrong about his cut on the cap, when various press accounts which put the Bills cap room at a very impressive $8 million seem to indicate that Clumpy's estimates were a lot closer to reality than the $12-14 million numbers bandied about by sum.

Clumpy, I hope the Bills somehow stumble upon the notion of paying you more than you deserve for the great work you do. As long as part of the job is keeping the lines of communication open to us fans we will all benefit from it!

Clumpy-

Thanks for ALL your hard work. I know some people jumped when you reported the bad news (only 8 mil instead of 12-14) and they certainly should not have. Your work is truly appreciated here. Someday, at some tailgate, I owe you a beer for all your hard work keeping us all informed about the cap.