Will a rookie QB hurt the Bills in the FA market?

Easy answer to your question. NO. Players have seen that a team is more than a quarterback, and a team can also win with an unproven QB. Free Agents will not forget what Rothlisburger was able to do last year.

JPL will not repulse anyone. In fact, he may attract some.

OK! I can't take no more. First those two dumb asses on in the morning make no sense. Are Offense ranked 25th this year. Bledsoe in 2002 did not score a TD in 7 GAMES.

256887[/snapback]

Not trying to be an ass, but I think it's 2003 to which you are referring.

For those who are not within earshot of WGR, it was not Howard Simon making these remarks...it was Brad Riter and Jeremy White.  Howard can't get back from vacation quick enough! :D

256890[/snapback]

Agreed. i miss Howard. Those idiots really suck. They were basically saying that Buffalo is so bad, why would anyone want to come here as a FA when they could go to someplace nicer. STFU morons! If you don't like the city of Buffalo and the weather, get the hell out of there. :P

firck and frack were also getting upset this morning because TD is not willing to sign PW for "ONLY 5 million dollars a year".

256948[/snapback]

I was laughing my ass off. They said that Big Pat will easily get that offer elsewhere and that TD lowballed him. That's BS. IMO, the offer that I saw was perfect for Pat. It's basically the same kind of contract as the one that Sam Adams got, except the SB is a little bigger.

I heard Vic Carruci talking about JP and the Bills. He said that, much like the fans on this board (both pro and con Bledsoe) many of the vetrans on the Bills were firmly behind Bledsoe (he stated he was very popular with both offensive and defensive teammates) but most expressed the attitude that they were behind JP too! Funny, the only guys that I heard be even remotely negative about the move (and I use the term negative loosely) were Teauge and Mark Campbell. Neither said anything bad about Losman, only saying they were disappointed to be seeing Bledsoe leaving...now both their names have been metioned as possible ex-Bills...the conspiracy theories continue!