Does Watson's impressive combine do anything for you?

Sure ill take Cosell's word. NOT. All of your opinion is just that. Im not inclined to agree with any of it. Im certainly not advocating spending or moving up to draft a qb in the first round when we are exponentially worse in other positions that could contribute to turning around a defense that lost at least 2 games if not three for us last year. Tyrod isnt at his ceiling if you think he is you should just sit ina corner and stop ATTEMPTING to evaluate qbs.

Thanks for your advise. I stand by my evaluation that he is at his Ceiling. Thanks for the suggestion though.

We all can remember when the Buffalo Bills in the 2013 draft reached selecting EJ Manuel when they heard how big his hands were (10 3/8 inches if you were wondering) Bills Mafia probably all thought to themselves: Dang this Timmy Hortons is good. Before we got outside and shovel some more, lets talk more about how this is OUR YEAR since EJ Manuels hands will be able to grip a football no matter how cold and ****ty it is out!! WOOO, CIRCLE THE WAGONS!!!

DeShone Kizer, Notre Dame 9 7/8″ Biggest hands in the draft. No surprise

https://watercooler-sports.com/2017/03/04/lets-talk-hand-size/

Oh no. Whaley might have found his QB!

If Whaley takes Kizer specially over the othr three i am done defending his evaluations of players and will actively call for him to be removed.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want Mahomes - the more I watch his games, the more I want him. Watson would be my 2nd choice as he reminds me of Kelly in the sense that he seems to step up his game when he needs to instead of fall apart like Tyrod.

Let's Go Buffalo!!!!!

Edited by BuffaloFan68

I really want Mahomes - the more I watch his games, the more I want him. Watson would be my 2nd choice as he reminds me of Kelly in the sense that he seems to step up his game when he needs to instead of fall apart like Tyrod.

Let's Go Buffalo!!!!!

Watch all the different platforms his arm is at when he throws the ball. I dont think i have seen that arm Talent since Elway and Farve. Just sickening how from all angles ball still has pop and is there accurately about Mahomes.

And if people can just get by the Air Raid offense thing they will also see he is the best QB option in this years draft.

Edited by MAJBobby

Well this is certainly off the radar....

Bucky Brooks‏Verified account @BuckyBrooks 1m 1 minutes ago

Bucky Brooks

Bills meeting with unlikely QB candidate. Everyone knows that he played through an injury in '16 but the low numbers vs top comp raises eyebrows http://tinyurl.com/gqy5gng

Wow off the radar prospect indeed. Interesting though.

Watch all the different platforms his arm is at when he throws the ball. I dont think i have seen that arm Talent since Elway and Farve. Just sickening how from all angles ball still has pop and is there accurately about Mahomes.

And if people can just get by the Air Raid offense thing they will also see he is the best QB option in this years draft.

Mahomes is my pick because I want to create a video game offense. Load up and just outscore people.

Wait drew brees and rivers were in the playoffs? Your a qb winz hot take guy right? I watched the defense in pitt and oakland absolutley fall apart. Im quite sure alabams defense could have contained oakland and pittsburg. Looking forward to you being absent when we keep taylor?

Hey rookie get over here and carry my bags.

I see you are a gold tier Tyrod fanboy and that's cool. Why would I be absent just because we keep the next losman/fitz/EJ/Trent/Taylor. They are all limited losers. I'm used to it by now

Before you start chirping, I'm gonna need some credentials. 2 wins vs a .500 team or bypassing Trevor Simien in passing yards is a nice low bar for your boy.

We already have enough excuse makers for Tyrod's failures. It was the defenses fault vs Pitt ? Guess that excuses Taylors 70 yards thru 3 qtrs. Get real

1-6 vs .500 teams because a 3rd stringer started. That's a mega fail capitan. Best of luck to Halfrod in Cleveland.

Don't defame Brees and Rivers w Tyrod's name. His peers are Simien, Keenum, Osweiler and Fitz.

I wish I billieved like you do but this 20/20 vision won't allow it.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Well this is certainly off the radar....

Bucky Brooks‏Verified account @BuckyBrooks 1m 1 minutes ago

Bucky Brooks

Bills meeting with unlikely QB candidate. Everyone knows that he played through an injury in '16 but the low numbers vs top comp raises eyebrows http://tinyurl.com/gqy5gng

Mobile enough, but I doubt the arm strength.

Exactly. This dude can complete passes he shouldn't make he's so special.

Also, there are at least 5 QBs in this draft that I think would be instantly better than Tyrod.

At least 5??? Wow. Not trying to be confrontational just surprised you think there's that many.

At least 5??? Wow. Not trying to be confrontational just surprised you think there's that many.

I was as well. I see 4 that can giver you at least what TT did.

I could get to at least 5 if we talk on that level. Can i at least get the passing performance that TT gives the Bills. If we classify it that way i can see at least 5 QBs in this draft that can give you at min the same passing performance TT brings.

Tyrod isnt at his ceiling if you think he is you should just sit ina corner and stop ATTEMPTING to evaluate qbs.

C'mon, everyone knows that a QB with 26 NFL starts can't possibly improve. It's an easy position to play and no one ever really gets better with significant game experience.

Let's Go Buffalo!!!!!

After seeing more of Mahomes, I'm actually turning the corner on this guy and hoping the Bills draft him, even at #10.

A get a serious bust vide from Trubisky, and Watson seems to have a little too robotic of a personality. The thing on Watson is totally nit-picky I know, I just like the way Mahomes carries himself. He seems to have that Brett Favre energy and enthusiasm that, while it may not show up in stats, matters to building a winning culture. BTW, I'm not looking into getting in debates over the top QBs. This is just my observations at the moment.

Having said all that, I'm expecting by the time the draft rolls around Mahomes will become the top QB and the Bills won't even have a shot unless they trade up. Watson would be fine with me at #10 if that happened. I didn't think I'd want the Bills to go QB, but I've come around to both Mahomes and Watson.

Tyrod Taylor is a distant memory for me. Staying average is not a plan.

I see a turnover machine.

If you want to draft him 10 is the wrong spot. If you trade back and 5 or 6 teams who need a QB pass, what does that really say?

With only 6 picks in this draft, limited cap space, can we afford to take a shot at a question at #10? When UFA is done we'll know where we stand.

I really hope they take the best CB/S/LB in the first and then Mahomes in the 2nd.

That's definitely not happening. The Cardinals, Steelers and Giants (all teams with aging QBs) have all met with Mahomes and they know he won't be around for their 2nd round pick. Plus you get the fifth year option in the first round.