Obama Performed Espionage on Trump prior to election

Can there ever be bipartisan statesmanship or continue with this toxic partisan politics ?

That was the reason I supported John Kasich for president. Politics is a blood sport now , instead of doing

what's good for the whole country, it's just selling out to special interests/lobbyists jmo

As a Independent I would support a candidate who could bring the country together not tear it apart.

Politics is a bloodsport now? Good God man, politics today are a tame whimper compared to the 1800's.

https://www.thoughtco.com/the-election-of-1828-1773861

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Liars gotta lie...............

Susan Rice Trip to Rochester Canceled Due to 'Ticketing Error'

A "ticketing error" is being blamed for the cancellation of a scheduled appearance by the woman accused of improper surveillance of the Trump campaign.

Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice was to speak at the "Women Helping Girls Conference 2017" on Saturday, but organizers announced the entire daylong conference is canceled, including Rice's keynote speech.

Tickets may be refunded at the point of purchase.

The former Obama national security adviser has denied claims she and the Obama administration used intelligence about President Donald Trump's associates for political purposes.

Liars gotta lie...............

Susan Rice Trip to Rochester Canceled Due to 'Ticketing Error'

A "ticketing error" is being blamed for the cancellation of a scheduled appearance by the woman accused of improper surveillance of the Trump campaign.

Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice was to speak at the "Women Helping Girls Conference 2017" on Saturday, but organizers announced the entire daylong conference is canceled, including Rice's keynote speech.

Tickets may be refunded at the point of purchase.

The former Obama national security adviser has denied claims she and the Obama administration used intelligence about President Donald Trump's associates for political purposes.

Dude...get out of the house....this is what you think about?.....go bowling...take a walk....give yourself a rest

Dude...get out of the house....this is what you think about?.....go bowling...take a walk....give yourself a rest

LOL.......................I'm having a great day............read the news this morning and that story rang a bell.....................now I'm painting my living room with my lovely wife.

You seem to be in your usual Baskin upset mode.............so here's a clown singing Pinball Wizard to the tune of Folsom Prison Blues

Enjoy.........

Ethics Complaint Filed Against Democrats on House Intelligence Committee

This was probably inevitable but if you live by the sword you die by the sword.

A couple of leftwing advocacy groups filed an ethics complaint against House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes for allegedly divulging classified information. The allegations are bullsh** on their face but the Office of Congressional Ethics agreed to take up the complaint and Nunes was forced to step aside as committee chairman for the purposes of the Russia probe. This was simply a brush back pitch aimed at Nunes because he seemed interested in getting to the bottom of the only firm allegations of illegality and misconduct made thus far: Michael Flynn’s name and conversation was leaked and Susan Rice engaged in political espionage.

Now Judicial Watch has entered the battle.

{snip}

Judicial Watch is correct. If the Nunes standard is used, then Schiff, in particular, should be investigated.

The difference being that if they do take them, there is no way that Schiff steps aside as Ranking Member.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ILLEGAL DOMESTIC SURVEILLANCE: How Team Obama tried to hack the election.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/26/how-team-obama-tried-to-hack-the-election/#.

New revelations have surfaced that the Obama administration abused intelligence during the election by launching a massive domestic-spy campaign that included snooping on Trump officials.

The irony is mind-boggling: Targeting political opposition is long a technique of police states like Russia, which Team Obama has loudly condemned for allegedly using its own intelligence agencies to hack into our election.

The revelations, as well as testimony this week from former Obama intel officials, show the extent to which the Obama administration politicized and weaponized intelligence against Americans.

President Trump needs to launch a major investigation, and fire a lot of people. And maybe prosecute some folks from the Obama Administration. This is much worse than Watergate, which only involved bugging a single office. Obama basically bugged America.

ILLEGAL DOMESTIC SURVEILLANCE: How Team Obama tried to hack the election.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/26/how-team-obama-tried-to-hack-the-election/#.

New revelations have surfaced that the Obama administration abused intelligence during the election by launching a massive domestic-spy campaign that included snooping on Trump officials.

The irony is mind-boggling: Targeting political opposition is long a technique of police states like Russia, which Team Obama has loudly condemned for allegedly using its own intelligence agencies to hack into our election.

The revelations, as well as testimony this week from former Obama intel officials, show the extent to which the Obama administration politicized and weaponized intelligence against Americans.

President Trump needs to launch a major investigation, and fire a lot of people. And maybe prosecute some folks from the Obama Administration. This is much worse than Watergate, which only involved bugging a single office. Obama basically bugged America.

When fighting Nazis, nothing is beyond the pale.

More:

http://legalinsurrection.com/2017/05/obama-administration-admits-to-fisa-court-its-nsa-illegally-spied-on-americans/

WE’VE LEARNED THAT THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION ADMITTED TO THE FISA COURT THAT IT WAS SPYING ILLEGALLY,

yet the media response has been extremely subdued.

Obama is so last year. There are bigger stories for the media to pursue, such as Melania not holding hands with the Donald in Israel!

Don't even get me started with my fake outrage over Trump having TWO scoops of ice cream!

Edited by Koko78

an admin can wiretap and spy, i assume it has and always will

what it does with the info is more important

for Trump to say "I was wiretapped by Obama" and the drive-by media screams "TRUMP SAYS HE WAS ILLEGALLY WIRETAPPED" is what we have here.

an admin can wiretap and spy, i assume it has and always will

what it does with the info is more important

for Trump to say "I was wiretapped by Obama" and the drive-by media screams "TRUMP SAYS HE WAS ILLEGALLY WIRETAPPED" is what we have here.

yes, an admin can wiretap and spy, obviously. the question becomes one of legality. was it done legally, probably not.