Obama Performed Espionage on Trump prior to election

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What was remotely the problem with what Oliver North and company did?

It was illegal. That's what was wrong with it. The administration was dodging the arms embargo against Iran using Israel as a middleman, then funneling the money to the Contras in violation of several acts of Congress.

Truth died in your posts years ago, my friend. Years ago.

Sure, it's about me, lol. You guys always make it personal when your political points are indefensible. I'm still right, though.

You're asking "How many Reagan officials didn't get away with it?"

Conversely, how many Obama officials DID get away with breaking the law? We'll start with Hillary...

You mean we're proven guilty? Is that what you mean? But I guess since the whole world is against Republicans, they never get a fair deal. They are really discriminated against. Sad

Sure, it's about me, lol. You guys always make it personal when your political points are indefensible. I'm still right, though.

You mean we're proven guilty? Is that what you mean? But I guess since the whole world is against Republicans, they never get a fair deal. They are really discriminated against. Sad

This is just shoddy work, even for you.

OBAMAGATE SPYING UPDATE: Reports in unmasking controversy were detailed, had info about ‘everyday lives.’

The intelligence reports at the center of the Susan Rice unmasking controversy were detailed, and almost resembled a private investigator’s file, according to a Republican congressman familiar with the documents.

“This is information about their everyday lives,” Rep. Peter King of New York, a member of the House Intelligence committee said. “Sort of like in a divorce case where lawyers are hired, investigators are hired just to find out what the other person is doing from morning until night and then you try to piece it together later on.”

On the House Intelligence Committee, only the Republican chairman, Devin Nunes of California, and the ranking Democrat Adam Schiff, also of California, have personally reviewed the intelligence reports. Some members were given broad outlines.

Nunes has consistently stated that the files caused him deep concern because the unmasking went beyond the former national security adviser Mike Flynn, and the information was not related to Moscow.

President Obama, of course, got his start in national politics when sealed divorce records became public.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/261815/

Can there ever be bipartisan statesmanship or continue with this toxic partisan politics ?

That was the reason I supported John Kasich for president. Politics is a blood sport now , instead of doing

what's good for the whole country, it's just selling out to special interests/lobbyists jmo

As a Independent I would support a candidate who could bring the country together not tear it apart.

Edited by ALF

Can there ever be bipartisan statesmanship or continue with this toxic partisan politics ?

That was the reason I supported John Kasich for president. Politics is a blood sport now , instead of doing

what's good for the whole country, it's just selling out to special interests/lobbyists jmo

As a Independent I would support a candidate who could bring the country together not tear it apart.

Well, kind sir, who on the left would you suggest has the temperament and courage to do that? Hmmm?

Well, kind sir, who on the left would you suggest has the temperament and courage to do that? Hmmm?

Big money buys politicians to do there bidding . Trump is the exception to that , who is just dangerous imo

Only a great President could bring this chaos together.

Edited by ALF

That will never happen unless the 17th Amendment is repealed.

Since the senior legislative body at the national level here in the USA, aka the Senate, no longer acts as a group of electees working for the good of the electors, I propose we no longer grant members of the Senate the title of Senator. Instead, we should assign to them the title that most clearly represents their sole point of focus, i.e., Democrat or Republican. For example, John McCain would be Republican McCain and Chuck "Is-that-camera-on?" Schumer would become Democrat Schumer. Lets call 'em as we see 'em.

Since the senior legislative body at the national level here in the USA, aka the Senate, no longer acts as a group of electees working for the good of the electors, I propose we no longer grant members of the Senate the title of Senator. Instead, we should assign to them the title that most clearly represents their sole point of focus, i.e., Democrat or Republican. For example, John McCain would be Republican McCain and Chuck "Is-that-camera-on?" Schumer would become Democrat Schumer. Lets call 'em as we see 'em.

Senators are elected by their party's base at the state level, which is why they report to their base.

This is how the House was designed to function, not the Senate. The Senate was designed to represent the interests of the states, and to be a legislative check on the partisan rancor of the House.

When the 17th Amendment went into place, this check was done away with. What we have now is a House of Representatives, and a Super House of Representatives.

Senators are elected by their party's base at the state level, which is why they report to their base.

This is how the House was designed to function, not the Senate. The Senate was designed to represent the interests of the states, and to be a legislative check on the partisan rancor of the House.

When the 17th Amendment went into place, this check was done away with. What we have now is a House of Representatives, and a Super House of Representatives.

The State's interests, or the politicians in the state's legislature interests?