Obama Performed Espionage on Trump prior to election

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had hoped you were trying to make a joke.

It could have even been a hilarious one too if you worked on your set up a bit more.

If you were being serious, well, that's also funny. :beer:

You know I am right though B-)

Obama and his administration is one of the most lawless and law disrespecting in the history of the nation.

Please try an inform yourself. You really think he was anywhere near as lawless as Reagan?

They used her as an excuse for why Bannon was fired from NSC today. So they understand the mouth breathers on the right know her so its easier to make up crap and have it stick

:lol: You really are a tool

You're being wilfully blind if you think he wasn't.

It's the Chicago way.

Rod_Blagojevich, Tony Rezko and the mad terrorist bomber that launched his carreer Roger Ailes sp, just off the top of my head.

Lol, whatever. Truth is dead I guess. If the alt-right doesn't spin it, it never happened

Distraction and confusion. That's the name of the game when it comes to fighting an information war... which we are most definitely witnessing right now.

Is the media being played or in on it?

I can say that truthfully, I've never been more inclined to believe in so called "conspiracy theories" more than right now. This seems to be the most tumultuous Presidency in my lifetime, and it's been 3 months.

I can say that truthfully, I've never been more inclined to believe in so called "conspiracy theories" more than right now. This seems to be the most tumultuous Presidency in my lifetime, and it's been 3 months.

The media is too broad a term.

The corporate media is most definitely in on it, as most are mouthpieces for either Langley/State or the Pentagon -- which are the two factions doing battle at the moment.

Because they lost and they can't take it. They REALLY can't take it.... hilarious... they thought their party was going to win the next 16 years without even trying.

One should be used to losing half the elections in their lifetime if they lean with a party.

I've watched 12 US elections and the only horrendous result was Carter. The US chose the better candidate for the other 11. After Watergate and Ford's actions it was understandable the country picked the worse candidate, a total pass on that one, and it gave the world Reagan, thank goodness.

How many Reagan officials went to jail?

You're asking "How many Reagan officials didn't get away with it?"

Conversely, how many Obama officials DID get away with breaking the law? We'll start with Hillary...