Are there any racist institutions? How and why.

i just use text generators to reply to his nonsense.

i used to use a bot to reply to dog in the shoutbox. gugny, fergy, a few of us would use the google bot and copy and paste all of dog's replies to it and reply with whatever it said. it could and would easily go on 2 or 3 hours some days.

Why, you.... I spent a little while copying some of that and trying to run it through various translators just to figure out what you were saying. :lol:

Why, you.... I spent a little while copying some of that and trying to run it through various translators just to figure out what you were saying. :lol:

i think that was a hamlet algorithm

hows this?

Shíkè de yīnyuè shídài jiěshì. Dàn zhītǐ xìng xiànzài de jiàoyù rènzhēn dì jiéshùle tā de chíxù. Ó, jiājù jiānruì huáiyí bùduàn de nǐ shuō shénme tǎnshuài. Tiānjiā shìdàng de xiào shēng shèjiāo de rén rènwéi xīwàng yīgè jīhū méiyǒu stanhill. Yìjiàn chángguī kěnéng zài lìng yīgè xǐhuan méiyǒu cóngshì tā. Tā chuándá tā chíxù huáiyí shì bìyào de. Dúlì de huìyì bāoguǒ wèile hǎoyì.

Tā shōu dào de bǎiyèchuāng fèiyòng. Piāoyí wèi mángmù yǐshàng. Méiyǒu jiǎndān de xiàn lóutī yīnggāi chēngzàn. Túzhǐ xiānshēng tóngzhì yīqǐ yèzhǔ fǎlǜ zuìxiǎo. Yǐqián huānyíng chūxí xuānbù huìjiàn shuō jiěsuǒ. Zhān níng sī méiyǒu zhù zài bié dì dìfāng, yīnwèi tā xiāngxìn. Xíngwéi yōuxiù middleton shì tā de hàoqí xīn líkāi zìjǐ.

i think that was a hamlet algorithm

hows this?

Shíkè de yīnyuè shídài jiěshì. Dàn zhītǐ xìng xiànzài de jiàoyù rènzhēn dì jiéshùle tā de chíxù. Ó, jiājù jiānruì huáiyí bùduàn de nǐ shuō shénme tǎnshuài. Tiānjiā shìdàng de xiào shēng shèjiāo de rén rènwéi xīwàng yīgè jīhū méiyǒu stanhill. Yìjiàn chángguī kěnéng zài lìng yīgè xǐhuan méiyǒu cóngshì tā. Tā chuándá tā chíxù huáiyí shì bìyào de. Dúlì de huìyì bāoguǒ wèile hǎoyì.

Tā shōu dào de bǎiyèchuāng fèiyòng. Piāoyí wèi mángmù yǐshàng. Méiyǒu jiǎndān de xiàn lóutī yīnggāi chēngzàn. Túzhǐ xiānshēng tóngzhì yīqǐ yèzhǔ fǎlǜ zuìxiǎo. Yǐqián huānyíng chūxí xuānbù huìjiàn shuō jiěsuǒ. Zhān níng sī méiyǒu zhù zài bié dì dìfāng, yīnwèi tā xiāngxìn. Xíngwéi yōuxiù middleton shì tā de hàoqí xīn líkāi zìjǐ.

I'm guessing it's an odd amalgam of Dutch, Cantonese, and badger, and I'm probably not going to fall for another one by trying to translate it. :beer:

dude youve already admitted you dont read any of my posts longer than a beetle bailey comic strip, you HAD to use a text generator to reply

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.7.

dude youve already admitted you dont read any of my posts longer than a beetle bailey comic strip, you HAD to use a text generator to reply

ever watch Shakespeare in the park? Let's go to the brambles

Add the Texas legislature to the institutions

"A federal court has dealt Texas another loss over voting rights, finding that Republicans racially gerrymandered some congressional districts to weaken the electoral influence of the state's booming minority population.

The ruling late Friday by a three-judge panel in San Antonio gave Democrats hope of new voting maps that could give them more seats in Congress. But the 2-1 decision didn't mandate an immediate fix and Texas could appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/texas-redistricting-racial-lines-235956

"A federal court has dealt Texas another loss over voting rights, finding that Republicans racially gerrymandered some congressional districts to weaken the electoral influence of the state's booming minority population.

The ruling late Friday by a three-judge panel in San Antonio gave Democrats hope of new voting maps that could give them more seats in Congress. But the 2-1 decision didn't mandate an immediate fix and Texas could appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court."

Is there enough room in the laundromat to set up a polling station ?

If you think this is unique to Republicans you're an....ok ok we all know what you are.

the brambles?!? is that a gay reference? i like you, just not in that way

not that theres anything wrong with sheepifornication

The Bramble Inn on Cape Cod is lovely for dinner. A small family place, good food. Everyone minds his business. Perfect for you two.

so it was ok to gerrymander all the predominantly white neighborhoods to rig the voting but its not ok to do it to the black neighborhoods

im no expert on this specific topic but when i see the ridiculously selective redistricting that goes on i always think that it all should be illegal

so tell me again, why is it only illegal if race is involved? this is basically my trailer park example in real life. nobody cares if we redistrict poor white ppl, but make them black and suddenly omg we have to do something about this

Hey look, someone in the New York Times got it right............

Opinion piece on the Lefties Middlebury riot........and why they were wrong.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/13/opinion/understanding-the-angry-mob-that-gave-me-a-concussion.html?_r=1

FTA:

Intelligent members of the Middlebury community — including some of my own students and advisees — concluded that Charles Murray was an anti-gay white nationalist from what they were hearing from one another, and what they read on the Southern Poverty Law Center website. Never mind that Dr. Murray supports same-sex marriage and is a member of the “never Trump” wing of the Republican Party.

Students are in college in part to learn how to evaluate sources and follow up on ideas with their own research. The Southern Poverty Law Center incorrectly labels Dr. Murray a “white nationalist,” but if we have learned nothing in this election, it is that such claims must be fact-checked, analyzed and assessed.

The SPLC is itself a hate group disguised as a "judge'

Edited by B-Man

Chicago gets stuck in a lot of people's craw. Why worry about Chicago. You don't live here, just let it fall off the earth. But, boy it is so important to many, why?

Shirley, you can't be Sirius. It's the magnitude of the problem there that's significant you dunderhead.

Over 500 blacks being violently murdered each year for the past decade and you wonder why it "sticks in people's craw"? :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Shirley, you can't be Sirius. It's the magnitude of the problem there that's significant you dunderhead.

Over 500 blacks being violently murdered each year for the past decade and you wonder why it "sticks in people's craw"? :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

It's also relevant that nearly all those deaths are by firearms in a place with strict gun control laws.

ty

JON GABRIEL: Southern Poverty Law Center Spreads Hate.

Angry protesters shouted down an eminent scholar and sent a female professor to the hospital.

A crazed gunman entered a D.C. public policy shop and shot an employee before being disarmed.

Someone mailed a suspicious white powder to a Scottsdale advocacy group, partially closing the office while a Hazmat team tested employees who had been exposed.

The victims in each case were targeted by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

The SPLC is a non-profit heralded for its noble history defending civil rights. Founded in 1971, the Montgomery, Ala. legal advocacy organization sued the Ku Klux Klan and other white supremacist groups in the South on behalf of victims. Big settlements and harsh sanctions were levied against the racist organizations, successfully shuttering some and scaring off many others.

But by 1986, these groups had rapidly declined. The SPLC could have declared “mission accomplished.” But since funds were still coming in, they declared a new mission statement. No longer would they fight Grand Wizards and Jim Crow, but turned instead to an endlessly expanding target of “extremism.”
The change in goals was so stark, the entire legal staff resigned.

They’re a disgrace and a fraud. It’s nice to see them face such accountability in the pages of USA Today.