I missed you guys!

This is going to sound so corny but I don't care. I really missed you all.

For all who may not know, I was laid off from my job in early September and since then have been working in a local dairy plant in order to have a steady income. It was brutal. I never had an end time as my job included washing everything at the end of the day. There were times when I didn't see my kids at all and that just wasn't going to fly with me.

Yesterday was my first day back in the office at my new job. Its great to be back in my field and also its so great to have the chance to be back here with all you fine people!!!

I'm not kidding when I say this but when I got offered this job, one of my thoughts was "yes! I will be back on TSW in time for draft talk and free agency!"

I love you all so so so so so much!!!

CBF

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were gone???? :D

This is going to sound so corny but I don't care. I really missed you all.

For all who may not know, I was laid off from my job in early September and since then have been working in a local dairy plant in order to have a steady income. It was brutal. I never had an end time as my job included washing everything at the end of the day. There were times when I didn't see my kids at all and that just wasn't going to fly with me.

Yesterday was my first day back in the office at my new job. Its great to be back in my field and also its so great to have the chance to be back here with all you fine people!!!

I'm not kidding when I say this but when I got offered this job, one of my thoughts was "yes! I will be back on TSW in time for draft talk and free agency!"

I love you all so so so so so much!!!

CBF