Report: The Bills reached out to Nick Saban about HC opening

And Dareus is a great guy who overcame a lot. Getting your brother murdered might affect you.

C'mon CB, I know this. He still needs to get grounded and gain impulse control. I am rooting for Dareus as much as anyone.

As for Allen, he is a solid, hard working, intelligent, extremely talented, motivated young man. If healthy, he is going to be a very, very good player.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon CB, I know this. He still needs to get grounded and gain impulse control. I am rooting for Dareus as much as anyone.

As for Allen, he is a solid, hard working, intelligent, extremely talented, motivated young man. If healthy, he is going to be a very, very good player.

Agree and good to hear you say it. I heard about Allen's story and like the kid a lot.

As for Dareus, he almost has no non-football adult figure in his life. I can't even imagine losing your grandparents, both parents, your mentor, and brother now, much less by 25. I hope he gets it together because he is as talented of a DT as there is.

Sadly, I don't think he cares about the Bills as much as he ever did about Alabama. It's probably hard to. The NFL is just a job to a lot of players

Is a guy entering the draft going to trash his college coach? And Dareus is a great guy who overcame a lot. Getting your brother murdered might affect you.

15-17. But I should just take your "short bus" opinion as a gospel.

wow, 15-17, a better winning percentage as some other coach we know in his first NFL HC gig, at 36-44. you sure like to double down on the wrong, dont you? Hey, maybe the Bills should just keep doing what they're doing, i mean why not the results really do speak for themselves. Maybe I've overestimating your cognition. You know I'm talking about Belichick, right?

wow, 15-17, a better winning percentage as some other coach we know in his first NFL HC gig, at 36-44. you sure like to double down on the wrong, dont you? Hey, maybe the Bills should just keep doing what they're doing, i mean why not the results really do speak for themselves. Maybe I've overestimating your cognition. You know I'm talking about Belichick, right?

I knew it was Belichick, genius. That's why I wrote that one guy keep coaching in the NFL while the other went back to college.

And what a stupid comparison in the first place. So because Saban wasn't a good NFL head and Belichick wasn't in his first job, Saban will be good? How do I argue with brilliant logic like that! You win!

I knew it was Belichick, genius. That's why I wrote that one guy keep coaching in the NFL while the other went back to college.

And what a stupid comparison in the first place. So because Saban wasn't a good NFL head and Belichick wasn't in his first job, Saban will be good? How do I argue with brilliant logic like that! You win!

No, your logic is "because he went back to coach college, he by definition can never be a success in the NFL" which is supported by exactly zero evidence, except that you're caremad that Saban regularly smokes whatever lame college program you cheer for

No, your logic is "because he went back to coach college, he by definition can never be a success in the NFL" which is supported by exactly zero evidence, except that you're caremad that Saban regularly smokes whatever lame college program you cheer for

Our first Saban fanboy !!

Nice.

Agree and good to hear you say it. I heard about Allen's story and like the kid a lot.

As for Dareus, he almost has no non-football adult figure in his life. I can't even imagine losing your grandparents, both parents, your mentor, and brother now, much less by 25. I hope he gets it together because he is as talented of a DT as there is.

Sadly, I don't think he cares about the Bills as much as he ever did about Alabama. It's probably hard to. The NFL is just a job to a lot of players

Well spoken.

Last two sentences are important. And it is unfortunate for everyone involved in my opinion.

Recreating that loyalty in the NFL is nearly impossible these days.

But it can be done to a lesser degree. AndI wish it were more a focal point of long term Team building.

I wonder how McD fits up in that role?

Well spoken.

Last two sentences are important. And it is unfortunate for everyone involved in my opinion.

Recreating that loyalty in the NFL is nearly impossible these days.

But it can be done to a lesser degree. AndI wish it were more a focal point of long term Team building.

I wonder how McD fits up in that role?

Difficult to do when your teammates change year to year. Or in our case, when you change authority figures every 2 years.