With Travis Brown and Losman out...

Buftex

So if Travis Brown and Greg Zolman are history, and JP is out until week 10 (or there abouts), will the Bills, like last year, go with just Bledsoe and Mattews until Losman is healthy? I thought TD said something to the effect of "its' not fair to the Buffalo Bills" to head into the seaon with only two qb's." So, do we scan the waiver wire and pick up another QB?

Guest Gaussian Distribution

I say pick Couch up if he's affordable. My friend's a big Browns fan and I've seen several games where he lit up. That's more than I could say for Matthews... he probably just needs to get some confidence back. At least work him out and see how much he's lost?

Okay, my bad.  So does that mean we will just stick with Bledsoe and Matthews, until Losmna is ready?

19273[/snapback]

That's the way it looks, though we might put Zolman on the PS (if he's eligible). It's funny how quickly forgot that we had 2 QBs on the active roster for most of last season.

I say pick Couch up if he's affordable.  My friend's a big Browns fan and I've seen several games where he lit up.  That's more than I could say for Matthews...  he probably just needs to get some confidence back.  At least work him out and see how much he's lost?

19303[/snapback]

Since the Browns are in Cincy's division, I've gotten to see a lot of Couch - and I like him. But as I said, he's got some sort of arm problem, and as you mention $ is a likely factor.