Tonight's Trump "Joint Address"

B-Man

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shot at Obama: "In the last 8 years, the past administration has put on more new debt than nearly all other presidents combined."

LOL....."inherited"?...........he stole that from Barack........... :lol:

Love him or hate him, this is a politically effective speech.

President Trump: I have "reaffirmed our unbreakable alliance with the state of Israel" http://cnn.it/TrumpSpeech

President Trump: "We are also taking strong measures to protect our nation from radical Islamic terrorism"

Pres. Trump on ISIS: "We will work with our allies, including our friends and allies in the Muslim world, to extinguish this vile enemy."

.@POTUS: "Tonight, I am also calling on this Congress to repeal and replace Obamacare." #TrumpAddress

"Mandating every American to buy government approved insurance was never the right solution for our country." @POTUS

.@POTUS: "Obamacare is collapsing - and we must act decisively to protect all Americans." #TrumpAddress

.@POTUS: "The time has come to give Americans the freedom to purchase health insurance across state lines." #TrumpAddress

Frank Luntz

16 of 21 focus group members say Trump's speech is better than they expected.

"Access to coverage", the great spin by Republicans. They won't commit to affordable coverage for all. As someone said, I have access to buy a million dollar house, it doesn't mean I can afford it.

You can get one of those 100/month policies that excludes all kind of things you may need; and you can buy it from Mississippi... stop whining

.@POTUS: "The time has come to give Americans the freedom to purchase health insurance across state lines." #TrumpAddress

Great. Only way that works is if insurance regulation becomes a federal program, and is stripped from the states' responsibility.

By the people who scream about states' rights, no less.

Great. Only way that works is if insurance regulation becomes a federal program, and is stripped from the states' responsibility.

By the people who scream about states' rights, no less.

That's almost as big an intrusion in Healthcare than the ACA was... theoretically, the Feds get compete control versus partial control.

It's an updated campaign speech. Not very inspiring or unifying.

It's coherent and on topic...

Who's working against law enforcement? They're just being asked to be accountable for their actions.

Now let's see a Congessionsl investigation into the raid that Ryan Owens died in, as his father has asked for. It's the least they could do after all the Benghazi hearings.

Disgusting. Democrats groan as Trump announces "Victims Of Immigration Crime Engagement" http://theresurgent.com/

Pres. Trump: "To keep America safe we must provide the men and women of the United States military with the tools they need to prevent war.

Navy SEAL Chief Petty Officer William "Ryan" Owens was killed one month ago tomorrow.

"Ryan's legacy is etched into eternity. Thank you."

Military widow is overcome here, and it's genuinely hard to watch but it's very real & raw.

That's a powerful moment

He should read and tweet from a script for 3 years, 11 months.

A speech for his 44% who support him. Nothing has changed.

There are many meaty parts that Democrats can get behind, the speech was quite good. He needs scripts more often, he is much easier to digest on script.

Coincinctislly, I think his most rabid followers may dislike this speech...

Nothing else from DC Tom... then I remembered he probably took out his teeth, drank a glass of warm Milk and went to sleep an hour ago.

Edited by B-Large