My sources- Lesean McCoy will no longer be a Buffalo Bill

Agreed.

And the person who proposes the bet shouldn't get furious if the countered amount is more than they wish to wager.

You seem to understand the ettiquette. :beer:

Why would I get furious in any case? And how much do you think someone would actually bet on this? Edited by Doc

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would I get furious in any case? And how much do you think someone would actually bet on this?

I thought we were just exchanging random gambling ettiquette tidbits........I mean, otherwise what was your point? Or were you talking about Obama Care? :flirt:

I thought we were just exchanging random gambling ettiquette tidbits........I mean, otherwise what was your point? Or were you talking about Obama Care? :flirt:

Actually what I was really saying is that Shady isn't going anywhere, but if someone disagreed and wanted to give me his/her money, I'd be willing to take it.

Actually what I was really saying is that Shady isn't going anywhere, but if someone disagreed and wanted to give me his/her money, I'd be willing to take it.

Oh well. My bet was that McCoy will be here at least one more season

If jmc did have some solid inside info........he'd be being far too merciful on his detractors in giving them a 1:1 bet........as was mentioned earlier in the thread, THIS DEEP INTO THE PROCESS, the odds have to be 25:1 in favor of McCoy staying at this point..........and he should be getting similar odds going hard against the line like that.

That's how you shut 'em down. Not just, I was right, but making them tangibly bite so hard on a take and then cruising by them with a euro-step that you knew you were going to execute before you even touched the ball!

A lack of that forced humility is why eball can go on muttering even now about some vague excuse validating his 100% wrong trashing of that insider that broke the news about Cordy's kidney condition.

I bust his balls about it but that's the thing people have to realize here........there is no reason to jump on these takes so personally........there are no awards for being right on TSW.

If jmc did have some solid inside info........he'd be being far too merciful on his detractors in giving them a 1:1 bet........as was mentioned earlier in the thread, THIS DEEP INTO THE PROCESS, the odds have to be 25:1 in favor of McCoy staying at this point..........and he should be getting similar odds going hard against the line like that.

That's how you shut 'em down. Not just, I was right, but making them tangibly bite so hard on a take and then cruising by them with a euro-step that you knew you were going to execute before you even touched the ball!

A lack of that forced humility is why eball can go on muttering even now about some vague excuse validating his 100% wrong trashing of that insider that broke the news about Cordy's kidney condition.

I bust his balls about it but that's the thing people have to realize here........there is no reason to jump on these takes so personally........there are no awards for being right on TSW.

step up or step off. It's a fair method as meet and greet.

Something the new folks are picking up, and making us look abit like curmudgeons. Not stick in the mud so much as ,a bit tightly wound at times.

Its Okay to breek da blls a leettle beet, . No ?

Mods have been very good to us and progressive as they refine their craft. We get some harder takes Nowadays as long as it aint regurgitation of a hard line.

Respect is all that is required.

all good IMO

You're an odd bird, seeing as you grasp so personally onto your opinions and takes even when proven to be wrong.

Badol? No, next year he will take this speculation as confirmation of his suspicions that Shady was cut worthy when he said he would be.

you perhaps have a bias? still? he is just another frustrated fan like you and me

You're an odd bird, seeing as you grasp so personally onto your opinions and takes even when proven to be wrong.

Except I don't take them personally......that's just you trying to extend your defense for that thread even further.

Like I said.......no reason to jump on people personally/attack their character simply for a football take and sharing some info......it's irrational.

Badol? No, next year he will take this speculation as confirmation of his suspicions that Shady was cut worthy when he said he would be.

He was talking about jmc..............try to keep up. :doh::flirt:

Except I don't take them personally......that's just you trying to extend your defense for that thread even further.

Like I said.......no reason to jump on people personally/attack their character simply for a football take and sharing some info......it's irrational.

He was talking about jmc..............try to keep up. :doh::flirt:

Haha, so many people quoting you, I must have gotten mixed up. My bad! Hopefully you won't fulfill my prediction though!

you perhaps have a bias? still? he is just another frustrated fan like you and me

I have a bias against his constant crusade against Shady? Yes. I don't hold it against him, all in good fun and discussion.

He is one the best players in the league at his position. How about we keep him, it's that simple. And btw any OP with "sources " on this board I take with a grain of salt.

And I certainly don't blame you, since it's often a barber or a chatty landscape guy, but there are people with sources, and that's very cool. I am not one of them. My source is you. Trust that?

I have no idea what you think I'm defending; you brought my name into a thread for no reason whatsoever so yes, I responded. Like I said, you're an odd bird.

You better not be talking about me! I'm a very sensitive person who becomes distraught when maligned. :cry:

John, I dig reading your posts. I don't always agree, but I appreciate the thoughtfulness you put into your content. Unlike others.

John, I dig reading your posts. I don't always agree, but I appreciate the thoughtfulness you put into your content. Unlike others.

eball, At times you are a magician at wielding that stiletto and sticking the unsuspecting victim. Maybe a tad bit ruthless but always purposeful. :D