Bill Paxton dead at 61

Just Jack

I'm dismayed, too, that he dies from complications from surgery, and no one here has yet posted "RIP Bill Paxton's spleen."

And you know...for all the reputation Sean Bean has for dying in roles, a "Bill Paxton Death movie marathon" is actually a pretty good one. Terminator, Aliens, Predator 2, True Lies, Tombstone, Vertical Limit, Edge of Tomorrow. I'm sure there's a few others. Not that that movie marathon is going to win any Oscars...but that's an entertaining day of movies.

But I'll really remember him as the radio operator in Pat Benatar's "Shadows of the Night" music video.

He didn't die in True Lies.

I'm quoting his character from Twister, you dumbass.

Like I said, I didn't like Twister and really don't recall any of his lines in the movie.

Plus, you really hate people calling you an idiot, apparently. I was just trying to be funny.

Like I said, I didn't like Twister and really don't recall any of his lines in the movie.

That's why I quoted him from Twister.

Plus, you really hate people calling you an idiot, apparently. I was just trying to be funny.

I don't hate it. I honestly don't care either way. Except that it's only funny when I do it, and get your own !@#$ing shtick, poser.