Raekwon McMillan a good fit in Buffalo?

cover1

Raekwon is a great person, college player, team captain, and a fine Buckeye. As a 5 star recruit I always thought he was a bit overrated. I expected a little more though he had some great performances. Chris Worley is moving to MLB to take his place and he's much more athletic as a guy who converted from safety early on. His coverage skills are very strong. Raekwon wasn't asked to do much of that because of how fast the other LBs were. For the Bills I think Raekwon is a value pick in the 3rd or later, but with the strength of this draft I wouldn't take him in the first two rounds. For another team who really needs LBs like Miami or Indy, it might make sense. I actually think he's similar to Ragland.

I signed on to make the Ragland comparison. Love the kid but I'm not sure he's what we need right now.

I'm more interesting in signing U-God to play QB. Then maybe he could explain why he made Stevie drop that TD pass.

maybe we can get a few blessings from beyond the grave from ODB and break the curse....

Edited by matter2003

I signed on to make the Ragland comparison. Love the kid but I'm not sure he's what we need right now.

yep I think he will be a very good pro - just not elite in any one area like a Shazier. but he's solid in all areas. Very clean prospect with no real weaknesses or any off field issues. He will go in 1st two rounds which is too early for the Bills to take a guy who is pretty much redundant with Ragland.

yep I think he will be a very good pro - just not elite in any one area like a Shazier. but he's solid in all areas. Very clean prospect with no real weaknesses or any off field issues. He will go in 1st two rounds which is too early for the Bills to take a guy who is pretty much redundant with Ragland.

sounds like a left handed compliment to Reggie ?

sounds like a left handed compliment to Reggie ?

sure would love to have him, just don't see it unless he falls so far they can't pass up the value or they are able to trade down and get an extra 2nd. If that happened then he replaces Preston next year when he's a FA. Edited by YoloinOhio

sure would love to have him, just don't see it unless he falls so far they can't pass up the value or they are able to trade down and get an extra 2nd. If that happened then he replaces Preston next year when he's a FA.

We fans would flip out think redundancy , but BPA plus after a good drop? and Thinking into the future in regard to P.Brown. Not absurd.

But as a note, i think Brown is going to look better this season. Maybe notably.

We fans would flip out think redundancy , but BPA plus after a good drop? and Thinking into the future in regard to P.Brown. Not absurd.

But as a note, i think Brown is going to look better this season. Maybe notably.

i only see redundancy as a negative if he's drafted with one of their first 2 picks. And that's just because they have quite a few bigger needs and I don't really foresee him as a BPA they couldn't pass up on value until late 2nd, early 3rd. But again it's tough to really project needs until we see what happens with the roster during FA

i only see redundancy as a negative if he's drafted with one of their first 2 picks. And that's just because they have quite a few bigger needs and I don't really foresee him as a BPA they couldn't pass up on value until late 2nd, early 3rd. But again it's tough to really project needs until we see what happens with the roster during FA

I think Bills should learn to avoid that thinking over time. Bills need a safety or two. Bills need RT. and just maybe a WR or 3 !

Bills likely need a corner.

I sure hope they keep Z Brown