The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Desperate FakeNews Media in Overdrive

by Brian C. Joondeph

Original Article

Desperate times call for desperate measures, as the saying goes. As the presidential election nears, Democrats, the media, and NeverTrumpers realize that President Trump is still popular, incredibly at 40 percent approval among likely black voters according to Rasmussen. Their chosen candidate, Joe Biden, belongs in a memory-care center rather than the White House (snip) Several media stories, presented as gospel, are now crumbling as fast as the Russian collusion fable which we heard about non-stop for four years from the DNC cable news networks.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

oh nice try Tammy but I never advocated such a vile act; but I also don’t bring it up daily like @Deranged Rhino.

try harder 

If it is a vile act then why not just say the NYT should not have printed it? This is not an article I simply disagree with but is morally reprehensible. Also I like you changed my name to a girl's name but I have two brothers who have called me worse since I was little, so have at it.

32 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

If it is a vile act then why not just say the NYT should not have printed it? This is not an article I simply disagree with but is morally reprehensible. Also I like you changed my name to a girl's name but I have two brothers who have called me worse since I was little, so have at it.

Just remember, people who change your name to the female gender are in affect disrespecting females since their intention is to insult you. Billslime the misogynist.