The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Awe Breitbart - you’re so cute... talk about dumb people.

oh - so are you saying Nunes had no roll or communication w Ukraine?

I think Nunes might admit that he's had a dinner roll or two, maybe even a cinnamon roll.

And By the Way, Obamagate Is Real and It's Spectacular

by Stephen Kruiser

Original Article

The American mainstream media has expended great effort in the past two weeks to convince people that the scandal now known as Obamagate is either a diversion or a conspiracy theory, neither of which is true.

Most of the coverage has taken the form of a tantrum, like the one exhibited by CNN’s Brian “Poppin’ Fresh” Stelter last week: CNN’s “Reliable Sources” anchor Brian Stelter criticized conservative news outlets for their “obsession” over the new revelations regarding the Russia election interference investigations and the Department of Justice dropping its case against retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn.

• Like (+1) 2

BIDEN WOWS MSM!

● It is far too early for Democrats to panic over Biden.

—Karen Tumulty, Washington Post, Friday.

● Biden’s Virtual Campaign Is a Disaster.

—Andrew Ferguson, the Atlantic, Friday.

● Biden campaign doesn’t consider Latinos ‘part of their path to victory,’ political operatives say.

—Kathryn Krawczyk, the Week, Thursday.

Unlike Roger Simon, I think it’s way too soon, given the craziness that is 2020, to go with “Why Joe Biden and the Democrats Are Going to Lose Big” headlines.

Or to even assume Biden will be on the ticket come November. (Bob Torricelli, tanned rested and ready!)

But the above headlines are a far cry from the hagiographic prose that Obama and Hillary were receiving about this time in the election cycle.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

YUP

4 posts in a row...impressive...must be getting close to the bonus level the CIA is paying you...or do you now work only for the re election campaign?

You are a fraud of the highest order...

49,000 posts heading to the 50,000 bonus level. 

I hope the readers understand you are a paid advocate.

35 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

4 posts in a row...impressive...must be getting close to the bonus level the CIA is paying you...or do you now work only for the re election campaign?

You are a fraud of the highest order...

49,000 posts heading to the 50,000 bonus level. 

I hope the readers understand you are a paid advocate.

This is gold. 

• Haha (+1) 6