The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

54 minutes ago, row_33 said:

they may be wannabee fake Canadians, if you can imagine....

i don't have problems with most of your Presidents (outside of Carter) except for absence of ethics as a whole in one of them

and sorry, what is this cat meme thing?

Too funny.  Many here are on to your fake Canadian BS.   Isn't it an interesting time in Canadian politics right now?  What site do you post all your Canadian political opinions and under what handle?   What, a Canadian who only cares about US politics?   Yeah, right, you are a Canadian!   BS

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Why do we always get a bunch of Canadians showing up here to denigrate our president and our way of life whenever there's a little controversy. Not talking about you Row33, you're a regular.

I think most Canadians are pretty good here but there are posters like jrober38 who seldom have anything positive to offer.  He was on the old BBMB proclaiming doom and gloom about the Bills franchise including nobody was going to be able to buy the Bills to keep them here when Ralph was in his last years.

7 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Too funny.  Many here are on to your fake Canadian BS.   Isn't it an interesting time in Canadian politics right now?  What site do you post all your Canadian political opinions and under what handle?   What, a Canadian who only cares about US politics?   Yeah, right, you are a Canadian!   BS

Bob, time for your account to go poof.  Perhaps your old material could be passed on to medical science to see what makes you tick because I doubt that anybody here knows.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I think most Canadians are pretty good here but there are posters like jrober38 who seldom have anything positive to offer.  He was on the old BBMB proclaiming doom and gloom about the Bills franchise including nobody was going to be able to buy the Bills to keep them here when Ralph was in his last years.

Give him a break. You'd be pissed off too if your insurance cancelled your sex change operation half way through it.

12 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

what's so funny bout peace, love and understanding?

what frosted your weenie to cause that outburst?

i SENTENCE you to a Canadian political website and have to read and contribute...  :D

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Bob, time for your account to go poof.  Perhaps your old material could be passed on to medical science to see what makes you tick because I doubt that anybody here knows.

Oh, thanks Rob.  I am sure you know just how much your thoughts mean to me.

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

we try to get along with our huge friend to the south, in our own way with a lot of irony and self-deprecating humour....  :D

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

we try to get along with our huge friend to the south, in our own way with a lot of irony and self-deprecating humour....  :D

Is that the Russian spelling of 'humor'.  I guess I expected some backwards letters in there somewhere.

Isn't China the huge country to Russia's south?  I guess Mongolia is pretty big too though. 

ask me a question, test my Canadian-ness

1)  every been to sea, ever caught a fish?

2)  does this clip cause tears to form from the memories of past days?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu3nvMd7iK0

3)  who was the play by play man on HNIC for Leafs games for the 80s and 90s? What province did he hail from?

4) How many times did you watch Knowlton Nash or Elwy Yost or Brian Linehan or Morton Shulman on TV?

5)  Can you sign the first two verses of "I'se the B'y"

Edited by row_33

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

3)  who was the play by play man on HNIC for Leafs games for the 80s and 90s? What province did he hail from?

What's the walleye size limits in Ontario zone 19?     quick   If you don't answer in seconds you are clearly commie scum that is paid to post here.  Go

Too late you commie bastard

Edited by Bob in Mich

11 minutes ago, row_33 said:

4) How many times did you watch Knowlton Nash or Elwy Yost or Brian Linehan or Morton Shulman on TV?

5)  Can you sign the first two verses of "I'se the B'y"

6) How did Spoolmak days get its name?

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Is that the Russian spelling of 'humor'.  I guess I expected some backwards letters in there somewhere. 

I thought your position on Trump/Russia was that you’re remaining objective until all the facts are in ... yet here you are pushing NPC/Russia talking points MONTHS after the whole thing was disproven. 

I think Bob is lying about his position. 

:lol: 

16 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

What's the walleye size limits in Ontario zone 19?     quick   If you don't answer in seconds you are clearly commie scum that is paid to post here.  Go

Too late you commie bastard

“Commie scum.”

Bob is pushing Russian disinformation (their goal was to divide and sew conflict). 

But he’s still “waiting for the facts before he decides what he thinks about Trump/Russia”. 

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

India was the kind of surprising country that sided with the USSR against the US, not Canada

Who in the hell is talking countries?  This is all about you, not Canada.  I love Canada.  I despise Russian trolls like you that post here for money simply to sow discord in the US.  Your posts are never more than agitation, if they can be deciphered at all.  Am I right assuming that your 'mindless' posts are generally robotic?  You, the person, isn't that stupid, are you?

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

Who in the hell is talking countries?  This is all about you, not Canada.  I love Canada.  I despise Russian trolls like you that post here for money simply to sow discord in the US.  Your posts are never more than agitation, if they can be deciphered at all.  Am I right assuming that your 'mindless' posts are generally robotic?  You, the person, isn't that stupid, are you?

“Russian trolls”... More debunked talking points from 2017. 

Bob. Put the joint down. You’re time time traveling again. 

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Don't believe him, folks!

Never trust Canadians!

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I thought your position on Trump/Russia was that you’re remaining objective until all the facts are in ... yet here you are pushing NPC/Russia talking points MONTHS after the whole thing was disproven. 

I think Bob is lying about his position. 

:lol: 

“Commie scum.”

Bob is pushing Russian disinformation (their goal was to divide and sew crochet  conflict). 

But he’s still “waiting for the facts before he decides what he thinks about Trump/Russia”. 

FIFY

• Haha (+1) 1