The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

6 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm not certain where this should go.  I am putting it here because, according to the news media, there is no such thing as a black conservation, nevermind a young black conservative. They will never report this...

Always fun to read the replies from white liberals saying "Blacks don't know what's good for themselves, they need to listen to ME when I tell them they're being oppressed!"

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm not certain where this should go.  I am putting it here because, according to the news media, there is no such thing as a black conservation, nevermind a young black conservative. They will never report this...

Maybe there is hope for this country after all.

4 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Summit? That’s not even a cookout. 

But sure, let’s rush to cover a hotel conference room fulll of about 250-300 people.

That’s a story why?

You gonna call them a bunch of Kanye’s like all the bums on Facebook do ? 

6 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

But sure, let’s rush to cover a hotel conference room fulll of about 250-300 people.

That’s a story why?

I would say that it's about the exact opposite of Obama. He gathered about 250-300 white liberals to listen to him talk about himself. You know... the past. 

Trump gathered with a group of young black conservatives to talk about them and their future

7 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

That’s a story why?

So, a group of like-minded individuals get together to discuss issues that impact them, call it a Summit and you insult them with some odd reference to a "cookout"?  What is that even supposed to mean? 

That's just ugliness, and incredibly condescending. 

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So, a group of like-minded individuals get together to discuss issues that impact them, call it a Summit and you insult them with some odd reference to a "cookout"?  What is that even supposed to mean? 

He's drunk again. Not that he needs to be to post stupidshit.

17 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

And borderline racist

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

For a cookout they need some fried chicken and watermelon, amirite <_<

9 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

That’s a story why?

It's as much of a story as Obama addressing a near empty rally in Nevada

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

That’s a story why?

It's a story because it scares people like you to see that many coloreds get uppity enough to defy the master of Democrat plantation.