The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

6 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Does a day even go by any more when some far left nutbag talking head doesn't write or say something completely over-the-top ridiculous?

I mean, you could start a thread dedicated exclusively to stupid things leftists say, and contribute something every single day.

Unhinged. Completely unhinged.

And it will be so fun watching to see if they can keep i up for 6 more years

On 10/12/2018 at 8:46 PM, LABillzFan said:

We could argue that YOU have mental problems because you're calling a successful black man mental without any medical evidence.

Have you always been a racist with mental problems? Why do you hate successful black men? Have you always hated black men? Do you also hate black women?

How long have you been a racist misogynist with mental problems?

Please explain yourself.

We'll wait. 

https://people.com/music/kanye-west-diagnosed-mental-condition-39-interview/

How bout that?

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

So, take it from a left to cast aspersions of someone having a mental health issue. How many in the American public have one?  Is it a reason to flog Kanye?  Is it a reason be to bash him?  Call him names?  Alienate him?

I remember when this sort of behavior by the media was intolerable. I remember when civility existed about a person's handicaps and retardism.  Pepperidge farm remembers, too.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

So you're saying all blacks are mentally ill????  [/NPC]

I think what he's saying is someone diagnosed as mentally ill can be famous, popular, rich, and loved by millions of people from all walks of life...until the ill dude says something he doesn't agree with, in which case the dude is mentally ill and, since he's black, he must be stupid because he doesn't read.

6 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

So, take it from a left to cast aspersions of someone having a mental health issue. How many in the American public have one?  Is it a reason to flog Kanye?  Is it a reason be to bash him?  Call him names?  Alienate him?

I remember when this sort of behavior by the media was intolerable. I remember when civility existed about a person's handicaps and retardism.  Pepperidge farm remembers, too.

Kanye said it about himself. He's casting aspersions about himself?

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

So you're saying all blacks are mentally ill????  [/NPC]

No, just Kanye. You really can't digest what you read?

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Kanye said it about himself. He's casting aspersions about himself?

No, just Kanye. You really can't digest what you read?

I literally cannot dumb my intelligence down enough to speak at your level in response. My apologies to your loved ones and friends for their struggle the most certainly endure.

Did this story even crack the headlines? 

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kqoSt_1540401872

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article212730384.html

Anti-Trump guy shoots up a Trump hotel in Miami in MAY... about to go on trial. 

And compare today to this:

Fullsized image

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Trying to imagine W conveying this kind of you-did-it-to-yourself message when anthrax-tainted mail was sent to New York Post, AMI and Tom Daschle after 9/11 attacks.

W was very understanding and ensured at every step to cast Islam as a religion of peace and not the enemy.

In turn, the media and left turned him into an Islamophobic cowboy racist who liked to kill brown people to enrich himself and his friends through war cash.

Xg9p-CQL_bigger.jpgSlateVerified account @Slate
FollowFollow @Slate

Neil Gorsuch telegraphs his plan to let Trump sabotage the census: https://slate.trib.al/pVJfjcV 

Incredibly misleading: The government asked for a stay of "extra record" depositions in order to seek SCOTUS review of the D.Ct's finding of bad faith, which is a prerequisite to the depositions.

Gorsuch simply said all deps should be temporarily stayed pending SCOTUS review.