The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

19 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Hitler jailed all his political opponents and started a world war that killed millions.  Trump is orange.

Not only is Trump orange, but he had TWO SCOOPS of ice cream.

He is literally worse than Hitler.

Does a day even go by any more when some far left nutbag talking head doesn't write or say something completely over-the-top ridiculous?

I mean, you could start a thread dedicated exclusively to stupid things leftists say, and contribute something every single day.

Unhinged. Completely unhinged.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Acosta, in the Oval Office just said Trump saying he was a nationalist was coded language which meant he's a white nationalist. And asked Trump to comment. It wasn't a question. It was a statement. 

You'd think SOMEONE would tell Acosta that he's being played. Someone. His wife. His mother. Someone.

But no. Apparently everyone loves to watch Acosta make an ass of himself because he's too freaking stupid to not step in Trump's words.

Edited by LABillzFan

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Acosta, in the Oval Office just said Trump saying he was a nationalist was coded language which meant he's a white nationalist. And asked Trump to comment. It wasn't a question. It was a statement. 

That's beyond irresponsible to the point of actually being offensive to any thinking person.

He should have his credentials revoked.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

That's beyond irresponsible to the point of actually being offensive to any thinking person.

He should have his credentials revoked.

I've been fine with him keeping his credentials since he serves as a good foil, but yeah. It was a disgusting statement. Time for him to go.

Just now, LABillzFan said:

You'd think SOMEONE would tell Acosta that he's being played. Someone. His wife. His mother. Someone.

But no. Apparently everyone loves to watch Acosta make an ass of himself because he's too freaking stupid to not step in Trump's words.

"Today I'm going to call myself a nationalist, and watch Democrats rush to admit they all put other countries' interests first."

And they fall for it EVERY time.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"Today I'm going to call myself a nationalist, and watch Democrats rush to admit they all put other countries' interests first."

And they fall for it EVERY time.

It's amazing how well it worked. Anyone paying the slightest bit of attention can see it.

Here's a link to the meeting: 

I think you should be able to watch it after it's live too. It's still going now (though on tape)

11 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

He's married!? To a woman!?

I think he plays into Trump's hands, and why he has not been banned from the White House. What a tool Acosta is.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Adding on to what Buffalo Gal just said, part of me wonders if Acosta is in on it with Trump at times. He helps Trump's PR and war on fake news every time he asks a question or tweets or appears on camera. 

I don't think he's really in on it, at all, but what a twist it would be to find out he was. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Adding on to what Buffalo Gal just said, part of me wonders if Acosta is in on it with Trump at times. He helps Trump's PR and war on fake news every time he asks a question or tweets or appears on camera. 

I don't think he's really in on it, at all, but what a twist it would be to find out he was. :lol: 

I think Acosta is more focused on trying to get attention for a show of his own than worrying about looking like a colossal tool.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, bdutton said:

I'm a nationalist. I'm white.

Does that make me a white nationalist?  Or does that make me a white, nationalist?

That depends on your answer:

Why do you hate black people?