The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 hour ago, GG said:

That's not really toilet paper. 

Notice, he climbed up 16 steps and the paper fell off on the 17th step, as he elegantly turned in a circle, then stepped slightly to the right

Trump tomorrow is going to explain that it WAS toilet paper, and it didn't dawn on him to check his shoe after removing his foot from the ass of whatever is left of the Democratic Party this week.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Haha (+1) 2

Anti-Kavanaugh Editorials Are Dishonest About Why They Oppose Him
by Bill Donohue

Original Article

The Los Angeles Times, the Washington Post, and the New York Times ran editorials today opposing Brett Kavanaugh to be the next U.S. Supreme Court Justice. This is hardly surprising. What is most disturbing about them is their dishonesty: they fail to mention their real reason for opposing him—abortion. The Los Angeles Times says that “We oppose Kavanaugh´s nomination not because of his judicial philosophy,” but because of “lingering doubts” about the allegations and his “evasive and intemperate testimony.” 

2 hours ago, B-Man said:
Anti-Kavanaugh Editorials Are Dishonest About Why They Oppose Him
by Bill Donohue

Original Article

The Los Angeles Times, the Washington Post, and the New York Times ran editorials today opposing Brett Kavanaugh to be the next U.S. Supreme Court Justice. This is hardly surprising. What is most disturbing about them is their dishonesty: they fail to mention their real reason for opposing him—abortion. The Los Angeles Times says that “We oppose Kavanaugh´s nomination not because of his judicial philosophy,” but because of “lingering doubts” about the allegations and his “evasive and intemperate testimony.” 

And I oppose the Times not because of their editorial philosophy, but because of my lingering doubts about their honesty and evasive and intemperate articles.

51 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And I oppose the Times not because of their editorial philosophy, but because of my lingering doubts about their honesty and evasive and intemperate articles.

But writing dishonest, evasive, and intemperate articles is the Times editorial philosophy

Halftime of LSU @ Florida on CBS featured a commercial for the new season of Madam Secretary.  I had it on mute so I didn't catch the sound, but there's going to be an episode with a cameo by Hiliary Clinton.

It's almost like they're not even going to try to pretend anymore

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Debra Saunders: In Their Zeal To Stop Kavanaugh, It Was Journalists Who Came Across As Partisan And Unprofessional. 

“It’s the lack of self-knowledge among journalists as to how bad they look when they toss aside their own standards that makes it so easy for Americans to hate us.” Journalism is one of many American institutions that is failing because its members are performing for their peers rather than focusing on their jobs.

Despicable Dems. They're the party of division. They're the party of spite. Their hyperbolic spin on the facts - hell, they didn't even care to use any "facts" is unconscionable. Lies used as a tactic to deny their political adversaries due process is duly noted. They should be thankful Garland wasn't put through this **** show - because that is exactly what will happen when the next Dem POTUS gets to nominate a SCOTUS Associate Justice. 

23 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Halftime of LSU @ Florida on CBS featured a commercial for the new season of Madam Secretary.  I had it on mute so I didn't catch the sound, but there's going to be an episode with a cameo by Hiliary Clinton.

It's almost like they're not even going to try to pretend anymore

Trying to pretend?  It was already "Hillary: The Show" and now they are going to use it to create an alternate universe where Hillary won.

Imagine how sad your life must be to make that political drama.  It will probably win an Emmy.

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

These are the actual first two paragraphs of a column in the NYTimes.

The left really has jumped on this freaking Handmades Tail thing.  It's unfortunate that I let them wreck stuff that like for me. I want to watch the show, but then see the morons in Halloween Handmaid outfits protesting in the capital and think, okay, I think I'll pass.

It was the same way with Hamilton. I really wanted to go see it. Then the nutbags had to end a show by yapping Pence. 

Can you nuts just co-opt something like the new Murphy Brown. Or maybe the Mama Mia sequel?

Edited by LABillzFan

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

The left really has jumped on this freaking Handmades Tail thing.  It's unfortunate that I let them wreck stuff that like for me. I want to watch the show, but then see the morons in Halloween Handmaid outfits protesting in the capital and think, okay, I think I'll pass.

It was the same way with Hamilton. I really wanted to go see it. Then the nutbags had to end a show by yapping Pence. 

Can you nuts just co-opt something like the new Murphy Brown. Or maybe the Mama Mia sequel?

I read about the Murphy Brown reboot, but are you saying there is a movie called Grandmama Mia?