The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Has there been anything thst could be construed as specifically an "anti-black" policy/law etc. that Trump has proposed?

I understand Latino/Immigrant concerns, but I'm not attuned to anything that Black Americans would consider aggressively "anti-black" that Trump has been pursuing.

As far as I know, there hasn't been a surge in police violence towards blacks or anything (that was insinuated by the Left prior to his election). And surely if there was, it would be in the headlines constantly.

Let me know...

Edited by OJ Tom

On 9/27/2018 at 6:16 PM, LABillzFan said:

More from the left in America...

He was drunk on Thursday afternoon?.......................I had been hearing that people who knew him 35 years ago said he was mild mannered until he drank..............Can't be both.  Unless he was drunk Thursday. 

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is all the media will be covering, some form of "Trump attacks female reporter's intelligence"... 

(in this case, it's entirely deserved if you follow her work, but details)

brutal

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is all the media will be covering, some form of "Trump attacks female reporter's intelligence"... 

Which headline is more likely to come out of this? 

A. Trump would never talk to a man like that! 

or 

B. Who values women less?  Trump or Kavanaugh.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The lips look out of sync

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He said it. I watched/heard it live. It's one of those things he does that is great - but also hurts his message. 

I wish he would have not brought up Blumenthal, Booker and Feinstein in the way he did. It's sort of like saying that the dems do bad things too, which hints at Kavanaugh's guilt.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

I wish he would have not brought up Blumenthal, Booker and Feinstein in the way he did. It's sort of like saying that the dems do bad things too, which hints at Kavanaugh's guilt.

I LOVED that and think it needs to be hit on as often as possible, personally, but understand the sentiment. But the shot at the ABC reporter, justified or no, makes his job harder (though his base will love it).

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I LOVED that and think it needs to be hit on as often as possible, personally, but understand the sentiment. But the shot at the ABC reporter, justified or no, makes his job harder (though his base will love it).

I don't have any problem with him attacking the likes of those three but not in the same sentence as Kavanaugh. Makes it sound as if he's admitting Kavanaugh's guilt.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/30/opinions/fbi-investigation-ford-kavanaugh-facts-matter-honig/index.html

How many issues are there with this op-ed piece?

I'll list them all in detail later...

I'm not gonna list them all.  but one that jumped out at me early on was that Republican Senators were trying to dictate the witness list.  If they are, then both sides are.

The other one that is not mentioned is are they going to interview Dr. Ford's husband?  He is named in the statement by Ford. She says he remembers.  (In best 48 hours voice), or does he?  And if so, what exactly does he remember?

as I saw someone say last week.  This my just mean that be better remember or else LOL.

Edited by reddogblitz

Dr. Ford “remembered” that the house renovation that triggered her remembering Kavanaugh’s “assault” was in 2012. Funny, but building permits in her town says the work was done in 2008. 

Does she “remember” that she does work for the CIA and that her father does too?

Edited by Nanker
  • Like (+1) 1