The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

9 minutes ago, Foxx said:

he is the scum of the Earth because he is not one of them. you know, much like we are despised, by them.

I think this is largely correct. He is one of them, but he’s not behaving like one of them. They all give lip service to their constituents, but Trump actually cares about America and Americans. He’s an iconoclast of the first order and is turning over money tables in the inner sanctum. 

They hate him for it. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I still contend that if he said all the same things but had a D after his name they would defend him.

yeah, i dunno. i think if anyone comes in and declares the media to be fake news, they are going to go to war with you. afterall, you are threatening their very existence.

14 minutes ago, Foxx said:

yeah, i dunno. i think if anyone comes in and declares the media to be fake news, they are going to go to war with you. afterall, you are threatening their very existence.

Not their "very existence," just their veracity, and questioning their motives.

9 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Not their "very existence," just their veracity, and questioning their motives.

check the print media. dinosaurs dying all around you. what you now know to be your media, will cease to exist in the coming days. they will look very, very different as to be almost unrecognizable.

Edited by Foxx

35 minutes ago, Foxx said:

check the print media. dinosaurs dying all around you. what you now know to be your media, will cease to exist in the coming days. they will look very, very different as to be almost unrecognizable.

Well, the Lefties should be all in favor of killing those dinosaurs... ? think of the paper and trees and pollution they cause! :o

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

If he had a D next to his name there would be no fake news.  Well the news would  still be fake but no one would be talking about it. At least no one in the WH. 

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

I don't think the media would have waged the war that got them to that point. If Obama had made the comments about the Mexican border that Trump did the media would have quickly developed a much stronger grasp of the English language and discussed what was actually said rather than what it kind of sounded like if you weren't paying attention and took English as a second language.

Just now, njbuff said:

Trump trolls the moronic media like no other............ and he knows it.

He plays them like the fools they are.

I'm not shocked but am pleased he hasn't tweeted during the hearing so far. It'll only hurt (which shows he can restrain himself) - but you know he's DYING to be live tweeting this. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm not shocked but am pleased he hasn't tweeted during the hearing so far. It'll only hurt (which shows he can restrain himself) - but you know he's DYING to be live tweeting this. 

Don't worry, his fingers are itching.

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They probably gave him a phone with an account that is disabled

• Haha (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's a marketing genius.  He knows he'll be more impactful if he holds back and tweet-storms them all at once after the vote.  

Plus...Napoleon's old dictum: never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.

• Like (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh he’s posting about it in the other thread. He’s one of us. But which one.  He did want to buy the team so he’s a fan. 

One of us....

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

More from the left in America...

Before I click on it, I'm guessing "Ex-White House ethics chief" is Obama's ethics chief, and he's playing amateur psychologist and not ethicist?

EDIT: yep.  Gee, how'd I ever guess.  

Edited by DC Tom
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Before I click on it, I'm guessing "Ex-White House ethics chief" is Obama's ethics chief, and he's playing amateur psychologist and not ethicist?

EDIT: yep.  Gee, how'd I ever guess.  

Apparently  ethics is a loose term for the former Ethics chief.

wait isn’t the term Chief ethically wrong?

Edited by Kevbeau