The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Professor Michael Eric Dyson: Trump a 'lethal liar, dimwitted dictator'

Aretha Franklin personified black girl magic — and in no way did she ever "work" for Donald Trump, said a university professor who called the president a "dimwitted dictator" while speaking Friday at Franklin's funeral. 

Michael Eric Dyson, a sociology professor at Georgetown University, was referring to Trump's recent comment about Franklin previously working for him. 

"And then, this orange apparition had the nerve to say she worked for him," Dyson said to applause. "You lugubrious leech. You doppelganger of deceit and deviance. You lethal liar, you dimwitted dictator, you foolish fascist. She ain’t work for you. She worked above you. She worked beyond you. Get your preposition right.

"Then, he got the nerve to say he gone grab it. That ain't what Aretha Franklin said. 'I’m a give you something you can feel.' Like the brothers in the streets say, 'tap lightly, like a woodpecker with a headache.' So, don’t you sully the memory of our great queen. Aretha Franklin was an original."

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2018/08/31/michael-eric-dyson-president-donald-trump-lethal-liar/1162592002/

It's a good thing black people love Trump, no need for dog whistles.

35 minutes ago, ALF said:

"And then, this orange apparition had the nerve to say she worked for him," Dyson said to applause. "You lugubrious leech. You doppelganger of deceit and deviance. You lethal liar, you dimwitted dictator, you foolish fascist. She ain’t work for you. She worked above you. She worked beyond you. Get your preposition right.

"Then, he got the nerve to say he gone grab it. That ain't what Aretha Franklin said. 'I’m a give you something you can feel.' Like the brothers in the streets say, 'tap lightly, like a woodpecker with a headache.' So, don’t you sully the memory of our great queen. Aretha Franklin was an original."

A lot of black people love Trump. They're just not considered blacks by leftists. Conservatives don't really care because unlike leftists, they don't judge people by the color of their skin.

Meanwhile, that Georgetown professor did a great Apollo Creed imitation. He's got that Hillary thing going nicely, though. I half expected to hear him yell, "I ain't no ways tard!!!"before Joe Biden runs in and yells "Day gonna put yo all BACK in chains!"

I really wish you leftists would stop making everything about race. It's tiresome.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

A lot of black people love Trump. They're just not considered blacks by leftists. Conservatives don't really care because unlike leftists, they don't judge people by the color of their skin.

Meanwhile, that Georgetown professor did a great Apollo Creed imitation. He's got that Hillary thing going nicely, though. I half expected to hear him yell, "I ain't no ways tard!!!"before Joe Biden runs in and yells "Day gonna put yo all BACK in chains!"

I really wish you leftists would stop making everything about race. It's tiresome.

Pretty sure this counts as a racist post to #34...

• Like (+1) 1

"The Town Where Sarah Sanders Refused Service See Unexpected Upside"

Match that headline up with the article:

A Virginia regional tourism board is reshaping its marketing efforts after protesters were drawn to the area because of controversy at The Red Hen restaurant.

The Roanoke Times reported Sunday that Rockbridge Regional Tourism - comprised of members from Lexington, Va., Buena Vista, Va., and Rockbridge County - decided to spend an additional $5,000 per month from July through September to try and attract more visitors.

The tourism office dipped into its emergency funds for the boost, which localities reportedly decided was necessary after negative coverage from an incident at The Red Hen restaurant involving White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

The headline was on MSN.com.

On 9/2/2018 at 7:54 PM, B-Man said:

If the media had it's way...............

c0ca6dc267843d7e9e0b5f8fffdf770bb1df24cf

Weren't these same idiots calling McCain a war monger and racist 10 years ago when he was running for POTUS?

https://www.politico.com/story/2008/10/study-mccain-coverage-mostly-negative-014829

19 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Yes, please. Which part specifically? Break it down for us.

We'll wait.

Whenever I heard one of these laughable snowflakes cry about racism, it reminds me of the kid in the schoolyard calling "Triple Dog Dare" in A Christmas* Story.

Oops...."Christmas" = Racism!!

Edited by KD in CA

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

Reporters rushing to characterize Kavanaugh not shaking hands with Fred Guttenberg as an insult or some such are reminding all Americans that  they are right about leftwing bias in the press.

I would like to know how they think Kavanaugh knew who that was.

And in Kavanaugh's position, where's he's undoubtedly been receiving death threats, why the hell would you acknowledge some random person who approaches you?

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I would like to know how they think Kavanaugh knew who that was.

And in Kavanaugh's position, where's he's undoubtedly been receiving death threats, why the hell would you acknowledge some random person who approaches you?

This is exactly what I was thinking.  His look to me was like "who is this guy?  where is security?"

Friggin dbags.