The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

Ya know, Jackass is exactly what the Dem's logo is. It's not a donkey. It's a JACKASS! 

This is somewhat historically accurate. Andrew Jackson was called a jackass so often, that the party made it (and him) their logo out of pride.

Which makes it extra hilarious that the Democrats were crying about Trump having Jackson's painting up on the wall.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, row_33 said:

The Babylon Bee has achieved National Treasure status.

DkfmvaVUcAEukSF.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Several members of the press expressed their “extreme disappointment” that the white nationalist rally they hyped up for an entire week was only attended by 30 people Saturday.

“We really wanted to use this to inflame the race war, so we were pretty bummed when we couldn’t get a good shot of millions of neo-Nazis marching through the streets of Washington,” said one CNN reporter. “Would have fit perfectly with our narrative. Oh well.”

More at Row33's link

• Haha (+1) 1

What is really going on here is that the Democrats know they are going to lose in November. They are staking their claim to a progressive turnout. When it does not happen, they have to blame something. So they will blame the Russians and voter suppression.

The truth does not matter, just the spin.

I Sat on the Other Side of Stephen Miller’s First Wall

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/06/22/i-sat-on-the-other-side-of-stephen-millers-first-wall-218886

Quick reminder that you've never seen Obama's college transcripts.

But the media is digging through Stephen Miller's THIRD GRADE record.

Why, oh why do we right-wing nuts "pick on" the media ?:wallbash:

On 8/12/2018 at 4:35 PM, B-Man said:
dYJ7Nu4I_bigger.jpgCarol Schaeffer @thencarolsaid 2h2 hours ago
This is the grand total of the group going into DC with Kessler from VA.
Not enough to even half fill a DC train car.
A third are journalists, another third are cops. Honestly can’t be more than 20 white nationalists.

DkbDTErX4AAS2oX.jpg....This is the “Unite the Right”’rally crowd. All of them.

The media needs to pretend this handful of dildos is an army.

They need the media for a platform and the media needs them to smear conservatives.

Pathetic on both counts.

But 34 has warned us that these 25-30 “nazi’s” are like a really really big deal.  

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

I Sat on the Other Side of Stephen Miller’s First Wall

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/06/22/i-sat-on-the-other-side-of-stephen-millers-first-wall-218886

Quick reminder that you've never seen Obama's college transcripts.

But the media is digging through Stephen Miller's THIRD GRADE record.

Why, oh why do we right-wing nuts "pick on" the media ?:wallbash:

It's impossible to express just how excruciatingly embarrassing that article can be. That anyone can get published based exclusively on sitting next to someone at the age of eight is, without question, one of the more pathetic efforts in quite a while.

But hey...I think everyone should have seen the signs of Stephen's evil side during what, in the authors head, was clearly The Great Third Grade Tape and Glue Debacle! Riveting journalism. Just riveting. Couldn't put it down. I look forward to the author's follow-up piece: Stephen Miller Wouldn't Share His Milk With Me In Kindergarten!

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

They all smarter then Trump? ?

That must be it.

I will answer it for you though.................

The homo community has a strong dislike for Trump. Well, at least the "supposed" journalist portion of the homo wing.

7 minutes ago, bbb said:

I actually didn't know that Shepard Smith and Don Lemon were gay. 

Yes, yes they are. Shepard Smith is such a whiney little beatch  that he should go to work for MSNBC. I figured he was gay before he came out. Don Lemon has kissed guys in front of a camera.

13 minutes ago, bbb said:

I actually didn't know that Shepard Smith and Don Lemon were gay. 

Couldn't you tell mascara boy (Shep) was gay? Take your gaydar in to get it repaired.