The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Just now, row_33 said:

no, that's actual murders where the media knows about it and whitewashes it for the Cs

Oh, thanks for clearing that up for me. Ever since Ledexter came over I haven't been myself.  I think he works for the Clintons!!!

19 minutes ago, westside said:

Oh, thanks for clearing that up for me. Ever since Ledexter came over I haven't been myself.  I think he works for the Clintons!!!

any time i may be of service....

LOL

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, westside said:

Please call him by his real name "GEORGE".

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

any time i may be of service....

LOL

Slut!

• Haha (+1) 2

THAT DOES IT!

First, it was ketchup on steak, then it was two scoops of ice cream but this … THIS IS UNFORGIVABLE.

From @WhiteHouse radio pool reporter @sarahmccammon in @POTUS lunch with governors: "I also noticed that the rest of the table appeared to have little cups of balsamic vinegar or Italian dressing, while POTUS had a slightly larger tub of what appeared to be Ranch dressing."

He had Ranch dressing?!

RANCH!

Stop the freakin’ presses!

This here is some Pulitzer Prize-winning material, you betcha.

• Haha (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

This emotional overreaction to a border policy continues to feed the troll. 

This is exactly what's gong on.  Trump is the biggest best troll ever.  Really good.  And his opponents fall all over themselves falling for it. It makes for great entertainment IMHO.

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

This is exactly what's gong on.  Trump is the biggest best troll ever.  Really good.  And his opponents fall all over themselves falling for it. It makes for great entertainment IMHO.

It’s the Gong Show. No doubt. 

Enjoy the ride. 

Ranch dressing?

imagine if he did buy The Buffalo Bills!

Zoot Alors!

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

THAT DOES IT!

First, it was ketchup on steak, then it was two scoops of ice cream but this … THIS IS UNFORGIVABLE.

From @WhiteHouse radio pool reporter @sarahmccammon in @POTUS lunch with governors: "I also noticed that the rest of the table appeared to have little cups of balsamic vinegar or Italian dressing, while POTUS had a slightly larger tub of what appeared to be Ranch dressing."

He had Ranch dressing?!

RANCH!

Thank God he didn't have TWO cups of ranch dressing.  

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

THAT DOES IT!

He had Ranch dressing?!

RANCH!

But I'm "pathetic" for laughing at these nutbags.

Best meltdown ever, Buftex. Best. Ever.

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

But I'm "pathetic" for laughing at these nutbags.

Best meltdown ever, Buftex. Best. Ever.

She tweeted it because she thought it was "interesting."

I mean...I can buy that excuse, really.  But it really just kicks the can down the road from "You're a !@#$ing idiot for thinking that's important enough to tweet," to "You're a !@#$ing idiot for thinking that's interesting enough to tweet."

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

She tweeted it because she thought it was "interesting."

I mean...I can buy that excuse, really.  But it really just kicks the can down the road from "You're a !@#$ing idiot for thinking that's important enough to tweet," to "You're a !@#$ing idiot for thinking that's interesting enough to tweet."

It's all about clicks and retweets. I'd easily bet she did it to get the Trumpsters to call her a nutbag, which gets the leftist nutbags to follower her on Twitter because the leftist nutbags absolutely believe she has a point and MUST be defended before Trump destroys any more lives at the border.

Or something like that.

Father of the now famous photo of the little girl crying says his wife/child were never separated at any time by authorities, that his wife was seeking a job (not fleeing violence), and that he is upset w/ her for taking his child on the dangerous journey http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5869829/amp/Father-two-year-old-face-child-separation-crisis-speaks-out.html 

K7KplVjD?format=jpg&name=600x314

"Corrected" Cover

Thumbnail

• Like (+1) 6

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Father of the now famous photo of the little girl crying says his wife/child were never separated at any time by authorities, that his wife was seeking a job (not fleeing violence), and that he is upset w/ her for taking his child on the dangerous journey http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5869829/amp/Father-two-year-old-face-child-separation-crisis-speaks-out.html 

K7KplVjD?format=jpg&name=600x314

Never let trivial matters like facts contradict The Narrative

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Same story. THIS time it'll work. :lol: 

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/393618-msnbcs-deutsch-equates-trump-voters-to-nazi-guards-if-you-vote-for-trump-youre

You want more Trump? This is how you get more Trump.

So Douche says a Trump voter is ripping babies from their parents' arms?

And I'm the pathetic one for laughing at this schitt. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

Could this be the end of Fake News?

The Children’s Crisis Isn’t Working
by Scott McKay

Original Article

Did you see the Rasmussen poll out Thursday on the media kerfuffle about illegal immigrant kids at the border? If you haven’t, here’s what it said… Most voters blame the parents of the separated children at the border for the latest illegal immigration crisis, not the federal government. When families are arrested and separated after attempting to enter the United States illegally, 54% of Likely U.S. Voters say the parents are more to blame for breaking the law. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that only 35% believe the federal government is more to blame for enforcing the law. Eleven percent (11%) are not sure.

people with children who live a decent life don't understand people abandoning their kids for almost every reason

and who cares what middle America says, Hillary is up 15% in the polls, should be 50%....