The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

7 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

I was actually drawing attention to the fact that this ilk got so abused by the "safe space" remark, that they twisted it and diluted it to mean, well, nothing at all.  

Yeah, that's kinda what I said.

11 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

I think I had a stroke when I read your post, because I didn't get that at first, but it's now abundantly clear.  My bad.

Just smoke some pot. Word around here has it that it cures everything, even minor inconveniences like strokes and death.

?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Which news outlets would you remove press credentials from if you were Trump?

Nobody takes the media seriously in North America so they have total freedom to make up whatever they want 

4 hours ago, Albwan said:

DB50B90F-2462-45B4-BD89-B0389D7C531F.gif.1c09b33652c1cd0e753a2d4636da4e7f.gif

I remember seeing videos of what happened to people like the kid from the "Mikey Likes It" commercials or whatever happened to child stars or some one hit wonders

But ever wonder whatever happened to this androgynous person.  How do you live your life after you've become a meme?

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I remember seeing videos of what happened to people like the kid from the "Mikey Likes It" commercials or whatever happened to child stars or some one hit wonders

But ever wonder whatever happened to this androgynous person.

How do you live your life after you've become a meme?

" I don't know" --------1nyswi.jpg

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Anyone that tells any truth about Trump is evil? 

Only a cult would argue such a thing. Rubber-Glue, since you guys reject any information outside of what Trump says, you must look at outside information as disease. 

So, call everyone else a cult and its ok!