The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

I can't stand hypocrisy.

Neither can I, but while I do my best to avoid it myself, I've come to expect it from celebrities and leftist pundits. Better them than me.

De3Uu65UEAI58ta.jpg:large..........Yep, if only the media hadn't been so anti-Hillary

By the way , don't forget this is GOP DEBATE MODERATOR John Harwood.

I pray that if Trump runs again in 2020, that he refuses to do ANY debates unless the moderator is a non media 'personality.

Keep breaking those traditions...............there is NO reason we couldn't have someone from business or academia ask straightforward questions.

Make the preening peacocks of the "news division" do their real jobs.

After Sanders destroyed her in the press briefing earlier today, April Ryan decided to spread some fake news. She deleted the tweet but the internet remembers:

De8_mN_VQAEJA_X.jpg

Imagine that... an Eagles' fan who likes to heckle inappropriately. That's NEVER happened before...

24 minutes ago, njbuff said:

How can anyone, ANYONE, take scumbags like April Ryan and Jim Acosta seriously?

Better known as Aunt Jemima and Jim Acocksucker. 

Most people here know them for the biased, spin-merchants that they are. But seriously - Aunt Jemima?

C'mon, man - nobody wants to hear that racist shite.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Most people here know them for the biased, spin-merchants that they are. But seriously - Aunt Jemima?

C'mon, man - nobody wants to hear that racist shite.

Nothing racist about who one looks like on a human scale. Aunt Jemima is a human personality,

If someone says I look like some human personality........ Is that racist too?

I’m tired of racist narratives and when people use that word “racist”......... any discussion or debate is over.

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Nothing racist about who one looks like on a human scale. Aunt Jemima is a human personality,

If someone says I look like some human personality........ Is that racist too?

I’m tired of racist narratives and when people use that word “racist”......... any discussion or debate is over.

If believing that makes you feel better, then by all means....

You refer to an African American woman as "Aunt Jemima" because she's African American, I say that's racist.

Disagree? I couldn't care less. Live with it.

4 minutes ago, Azalin said:

If believing that makes you feel better, then by all means....

You refer to an African American woman as "Aunt Jemima" because she's African American, I say that's racist.

Disagree? I couldn't care less. Live with it.

I guess you think that O’Reilly’s claim that Maxine Waters wig is James Brown’s lost hair is racist too.

It is what it is.

No need to discuss this any further.