The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/howard-kurtz-slams-media-over-cohen-coverage-shocked-to-discover-that-theres-gambling-in-casablanca/

JOURNALISM: Howard Kurtz Slams Media Over Cohen Coverage: ‘Shocked to Discover That There’s Gambling in Casablanca.’

“The media are just shocked, SHOCKED to discover that there’s gambling in Casablanca, talking here about these big companies. It’s not––I’m not defending this practice, but DC is a swampy place. This has gone on for many, many administrations, where you hire someone who is a friend of somebody who’s high up in the White House or the President because you’re looking for access and somebody who can carry your message.”

Yep. Look at Vernon Jordan.

They have NOTHING.

Nothing but their hatred of Trump's persona, and what they have been told he represents.

And they have their pride. They can't back track now, not after ranting for over a year about how he is "like Hitler". And no one wants to break the ranks and say "well, I guess he isn't as bad as I expected"....can't do that, because their peer group would lash out to protect their own pride.

It's incredibly silly.

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Our country's future leaders.

It just goes to show how much disinformation plays a role in today's politics, especially with regard to identity politics & political correctness in colleges across the country. I don't believe that these college kids are stupid or ignorant, but that they're severely misinformed. This is what you get when only 'approved' language is allowed and victim worship prevails - those kids didn't have any explanations as to why Trump shouldn't receive a nobel prize, only that the very idea was galling in the extreme.

They're being taught to hate, and to do so without reason or justification. 

• Like (+1) 6

14 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

media now citing biblical references for what Trump is doing for the end of times.

that's not going to be good for deviants and the unrepentant.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: They have been from what I've seen ... but TDS is an industry built on ignoring the quality of the product if it's purpose is to slam Trump, so it was just surprising to see this tweet. 

Maher's an ass, but he's not so big an ass that he can't tell when an unfunny thing is, in fact, not funny.

• Like (+1) 1

So Melania had surgery today.  Kidney embolization, a procedure often performed in the case of traumatic injury to the lower abdomen.

What are the odds Donald's slapping her around.  What are the odds the media speculates Donald's slapping her around?  What are the odds the left calls for him to be impeached for slapping her around?

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So Melania had surgery today.  Kidney embolization, a procedure often performed in the case of traumatic injury to the lower abdomen.

What are the odds Donald's slapping her around.  What are the odds the media speculates Donald's slapping her around?  What are the odds the left calls for him to be impeached for slapping her around?

Well............Justify is going off at 2 - 5

I'd say...............better than that....?

Lefties gotta lie.................that's what they do.

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Not to mention that Trump makes Barron watch his mom being slapped around. What an evil bastard.

#methree #impeach #resist #hashtag #pound

31 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Not to mention that Trump makes Barron watch his mom being slapped around. What an evil bastard.

#methree #impeach #resist #hashtag #pound

!@#$. Why didn't I think of #methree.  I had #itwasme. #methree is better