The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Just now, gatorbait said:

You are a patriot and thank you for all of your work. 

We’ve sat through the build up of all of this, now we’re ready for the climax. I think hat is what’s frustrating, we’re tired of waiting. If the mountain of evidence is really there we will see the hammer brought down in the next year or two. 

I hear you, and like you agree the pace is slow. But remember what Tasker is saying. To clean this up - legally and efficiently - there needs to be airtight prosecutions. That requires time. 

The analogy I've been using lately is most apt, I think. Working to expose and fix the massive corruption of the past few administrations without triggering a major conflict or chaos is like trying to disarm multiple bombs all at once while in the back of a pickup truck as it barrels down an unpaved road. 

One wrong step and you not only run the risk of blowing everything up, but letting all the dirty critters walk free.

Sessions and the DOJ get one chance to bring this whole thing down. And they have to start with the FBI/DOJ (the investigatory and prosecuting branches of the executive). You can't clean up the State Department, or public corruption, for example if the FBI and DOJ are still complicit and dirty. 

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I called the DPRK deal in March. 

I called FBI/IC spies in Trump's campaign over a year ago.

I called BS on Russian Collusion over a year ago.

I called the import of Horowitz before anyone in the media knew his name.

I tracked down the origin of the coup (FISA abuse) before anyone in the media was talking about FISA courts. 

I didn't make these calls by divination. I researched them and dug for them and then reported the facts I found with my opinions on what they mean. I'm one guy, working on my own and fighting uphill the whole way against not just a complicit and hostile media establishment, but my own friends and family in some cases. I don't post this stuff here to run victory laps about being right. I post this stuff here because it's important information and I care about this community. My goal has always been to provide information that anyone can track and follow up on to form their own conclusions - not to preach or convert. 

If I turn out to be wrong on some of my calls (and I undoubtedly will be, and have been), that doesn't throw out the rest of the work I've done or shared. My credibility has never been the point. Sharing information so that you (and others) can operate from a position of knowledge is the point. 

Your hard work is appreciated.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I hear you, and like you agree the pace is slow. But remember what Tasker is saying. To clean this up - legally and efficiently - there needs to be airtight prosecutions. That requires time. 

The analogy I've been using lately is most apt, I think. Working to expose and fix the massive corruption of the past few administrations without triggering a major conflict or chaos is like trying to disarm multiple bombs all at once while in the back of a pickup truck as it barrels down an unpaved road. 

One wrong step and you not only run the risk of blowing everything up, but letting all the dirty critters walk free.

Sessions and the DOJ get one chance to bring this whole thing down. And they have to start with the FBI/DOJ (the investigatory and prosecuting branches of the executive). You can't clean up the State Department, or public corruption, for example if the FBI and DOJ are still complicit and dirty. 

You called Hillary winning the election! 

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/may/11/dinosaur-skeleton-therapod-auction-paris

Anyone with a spare million euros or two will have the opportunity to not only own a unique species of dinosaur skeleton next month, but to name it.

Trump should buy this.  Donate the skeleton to the Smithsonian and name the species Trumposaurus

Media's gotta media....................

8z9FImcv_bigger.pngThe Associated PressVerified account @AP

FollowFollow @AP
BREAKING: Oklahoma governor signs law that LGBT groups say will allow religious-based adoption agencies to discriminate against same-sex couples.

BREAKING: Governor signs law that everyone else says will protect faith-based adoption agencies from coercion, discrimination or punishment because they help orphans find homes with a mom and a dad.

Edited by B-Man