The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

They're more fair and balanced than MSNBC and CNN... and ABC, CBS, and NBC for that matter.

The WaPo is totally anti-Trump. It's owned by a Bozo billionaire that hates Trump.

The NY Times is also totally anti-Trump, as is the LA Times.

Bloomberg is too, but a little less so than those above.

The WSJ is about as close to a fair and balanced national paper that we have.

You're either with us, or against us.

No.

this is an incorrect comparison.

I said that YOU could use your own judgement to move toward ANY position that YOU deem correct.

A gainsay dismissal 'pox on all your houses' is easy.

any Gator can do it.

Deflection.

Isn't the difference between an opinion show and the 'straight' news obvious to most ?

even you folks in the 'middle'

I'm not in the middle. I've always voted Democrat. My wife is a public school teacher. However, people are stupid when it comes to politics. Look up any study on America's general knowledge of politics and it will back it up (70% can't even name three branches of government according to 2014 business insider study). If all they watch is Maddow/Hayes or O'Reilly/Hannity then they take their word as gospel.

Edited by Doc Brown

There's nothing wrong with using your judgement to decide which side is closer to what you believe, just damning everyone is not a real position.

quote-standing-in-the-middle-of-the-road

She's been ruined. All I can think of when I hear her name is "Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day."

IMO - Fox News is "balanced". Fox Opinions are biased.

Isn't Fox's logo "Fair and Balanced"?

And does anyone believe that?

Not me.

8 years ago everyone blamed Bush for "failed" policies, now everyone is blaming Obama for "failed" policies.

The cycle continues.

You can try to drain the swamp, but the stench will still be there.

America First. I am not the president of the world.

So, we now have battle ready ships in the Middle East and the Korean Peninsula.

That article is nothing but idle, random speculation. A Russian drone "couldn't have been over the hospital by accident" that a "Russian-made" fighter bombed later? That's not exactly damning evidence...it's not any kind of evidence, it's nothing different from what we already knew.

I'll see what I can find from better sources. That one is garbage.

So Putin and Assad colluded to have Trump bomb Assad in an effort to boost Trump's standing at home?

Yes, and prove that Trump's not a Putin sock puppet, but we all know better than that because he IS a Putin sock puppet, so it HAD to be a put-up Putin job. :ph34r::wacko::wacko::wacko: