Report: Bears Looking to Deal Cutler

26CornerBlitz

Cutler's not being good is still NFL standard though. The chances of rookies making that are as you know not high. I am not suggesting someone will sign Cutler this offseason and say "that's our guy" but I am suggesting he is good enough to be a legitimate bridge for a team who are rebuilding right from the bottom if they don't fancy any of this draft class. He would be a huge upgrade with the Jets, the Browns, the 9ers.... the Bears don't want him because of the water under the bridge there but their chances of finding an instant upgrade are not real high.

ESPN's latest speculation piece has Tyrod going there 'as their best option for immediate success'.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ESPN's latest speculation piece has Tyrod going there 'as their best option for immediate success'.

Tyrod is better than Cutler. I said that right at the start. I am not defending Jay Cutler I have been a critic his whole career. But in a league so starved of QB talent he remains a starting calibre QB.

I was not and am not arguing for him here.

Tyrod is going to restructure I think and will not be on the market.

Tyrod is better than Cutler. I said that right at the start. I am not defending Jay Cutler I have been a critic his whole career. But in a league so starved of QB talent he remains a starting calibre QB.

I was not and am not arguing for him here.

Tyrod is going to restructure I think and will not be on the market.

Oh I know. Just letting you know what one set of pundits believe will be Cutler's replacement :D