PPP Trump Job Approval: One Month In

Dorkington

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve or disapprove Trump's job performance?

• Approve
    • Disapprove

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You actually think that it's too soon to have an opinion on how Trump is doing?

I ask because, well... you're the first person I've ever seen say that. Not only has everyone made up their minds on the guy, but he's been about as polarizing a President that we've had, certainly in our life times. It seems like he's totally a love him or hate him type of a guy.

Pay not attention to him. He's a... well, he's a Drunkard. :ph34r:

Name one proven scandal connected to Trump's presidency that reflects on him. I see you didn't have the ability to refute Obama's scandals so you claimed to not have read my post. Chickenshit coward.

"IRS targeting political opponents" was never ordered or approved by Obama, Benghazi was not a scandal and would never been an issue if Hillary wasn't running, "mean spirited evictions" WTF?, and "shutdowns during government shutdown", shocking that shutdowns would occur when Congress cut off funding.

Trump knew that Flynn was compromised and open for blackmail according to the IC, and had lied to VP Pence, but waited two weeks until the scandal became public before deciding Flynn had to go to save face. Otherwise he may still be the NSA.

i-cant-defend-trump-on-this-topic-soillb

Trump again doing what he said he'd do with Obamacare.

I understand if you hate this politically, but he looks like the first President in my lifetime who is swiftly delivering on most if not all of his campaign promises.

So PastaPot, what's your take on George W Bush now?

You hated him during B. O.'s regime and remember - everything was W's fault. Everything.

I don't hate people, I disagreed with most of his policies. I supported his decision to invade Afghanistan and still do, and his outreach to Africa to reduce diseases like AIDS. His biggest flaw was letting those around him convince him to invade Iraq, which destabilized the region and gave us the situation we're still in. But compared to Trump he was a reasonable moderate Republican who didn't make decisions to satisfy his narcissism.

"IRS targeting political opponents" was never ordered or approved by Obama, Benghazi was not a scandal and would never been an issue if Hillary wasn't running, "mean spirited evictions" WTF?, and "shutdowns during government shutdown", shocking that shutdowns would occur when Congress cut off funding.

Trump knew that Flynn was compromised and open for blackmail according to the IC, and had lied to VP Pence, but waited two weeks until the scandal became public before deciding Flynn had to go to save face. Otherwise he may still be the NSA.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/lake-mead-shutdown-property/2013/10/06/id/529500/

https://appalachiantrail.com/20131009/whats-open-whats-closed-along-the-a-t/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2013/10/05/list-obama-closures-for-shutdown/

While our president still enjoys his essential employees and locations: the White House chefs, Camp David, and a military golf course, there doesn’t seem to be any question that in mercenary pursuit of a political win, this White House is determined to unreasonably punish as many everyday people as possible. And this includes children sick with cancer. That might sound like hyperbole, but it is not.

Although Barack Obama’s chefs have been deemed “essential,” employees at the National Institutes of Health who offer last-chance experimental cancer treatments for children suffering from cancer have not. Worse still, House Republicans have offered to compromise with the president and single the NIH out for funding. The White House has threatened a veto.

Using children sick with cancer as pawns is community organizing on steroids. And the media are covering for him. When the media thought they could emotionally blackmail the GOP with these sick children, telling their story was all the rage. Now that it is Obama and Senate Democrats wrist-flicking refusing treatment for these children, suddenly the media aren’t too interested in telling their story.

There are many other examples of this president’s cold-hearted fanaticism and willingness to punish people for reasons that seem to have much more to with spite than what is and is not “essential.” In fact, there are a number of examples where Obama seems to be spending more money and using more resources to close and block and inconvenience than to just leave it alone.

The media may or may not report on these individual occurrences, but what they will never do is provide the American people with the full context and scope of Obama’s shrill pettiness.

Below is a list of illogical, unnecessary, and shockingly spiteful moves our government is making in the name of essential and non-essential.

This list will be regularly updated, and if you have something you feel should be added, please email me at jnolte@breitbart.com or tweet me @NolteNC.Please include a link to the news source.

1. Treatments for Children Suffering From Cancer – The GOP have agreed to a compromise by funding part of the government, including the National Institutes of Health, which offers children with cancer last-chance experimental treatment. Obama has threatened to veto this funding.

2. The World War II Memorial – The WWII memorial on the DC Mall is a 24/7 open-air memorial that is not regularly staffed. Although the White House must have known that WWII veterans in their eighties and nineties had already booked flights to visit this memorial, the White House still found the resources to spitefully barricade the attraction.

The Republican National Committee has offered to cover any costs required to keep the memorial open. The White House refused. Moreover, like the NIH, the GOP will pass a compromise bill that would fund America’s national parks. Obama has threatened to veto that bill.

3. Furloughed Military Chaplains Not Allowed to Work for Free Furloughed military chaplains willing to celebrate Mass and baptisms for free have been told they will be punished for doing so.

Read on at the 3rd link

Hey Limp Noodle, try these on for size.

http://www.obamairsscandal.com/

http://www.pomonews.com/2013/05/what-heck-is-benghazi-simple-10-point.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/a-primer-on-the-fast-and-furious-scandal/

Corrupt, deceptive, illegal behavior does not justify itself, but many of us are just curious where your outrage was the past eight years with Hillary and Obama?

Not a single one of you left wing nutbags can comment on that.

Why?

Because you simply will never, ever be smart enough to think for yourself. But carry on with your DailyKos memes. I bet they love your enthusiasm.

But honestly, it's not just Trump and his torrent of midnight tweets. The executive branch of the federal government is spewing leaks like it was Niagara Falls, accusations of wiretaps are rampant with no apparent FISA warrants, and the major news outlets - both broadcast and print - in full-blown selective reporting mode. Add to that congressional dems offering Trump the same resistance that Obama received from the republicans regarding legislation, in addition to the organized protests/riots still happening everywhere, and it's no wonder things are in the state they are. I have to say that if I was in Trump's position, I'd be sidestepping the media too by tweeting like he does. I'd just be significantly more thoughtful in how I worded my messages.

Fair. But you aren't a pathological liar, narcissist, crazy man like Trump is. You have many things working well for you. Gonna take a little more to rein Trump in... Like a truckload of phenobarbital! :-/ Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Fair. But you aren't a pathological liar, narcissist, crazy man like Trump is. You have many things working well for you. Gonna take a little more to rein Trump in... Like a truckload of phenobarbital! :-/

That's the nicest thing anyone's said about me in a while.... :lol:

I get what you're saying, and I understand why his tweets especially have folks riled up. Personally, I enjoy seeing a lot of it - I've been critical of major news outlets (many of which are fronted by narcissists just like the White House is) for a long time, and watching them freak out every time Trump sidesteps them and sends out a twitter-blast instead of allowing them to be the filter that they're used to being, I laugh at their butt-hurt outrage.

Sanctimonious egotists who are easily offended are always amusing to watch getting poked in the eye. The trouble is that they understand that's how it works with Trump, they just don't see that they're behaving the same way. All you can do is laugh.

His biggest flaw was letting those around him convince him to invade Iraq, which destabilized the region and gave us the situation we're still in.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And yet, you're letting the SAME PEOPLE who convinced W to invade Iraq, based on lies and confirmation bias, convince YOU that the Russians compromised Trump and/or influenced the election. Literally, it's the same people.

Holy lord that's the funniest post of the year.

And yet, you're letting the SAME PEOPLE who convinced W to invade Iraq, based on lies and confirmation bias, convince YOU that the Russians compromised Trump and/or influenced the election. Literally, it's the same people.

:lol:

That's the nicest thing anyone's said about me in a while.... :lol:

I get what you're saying, and I understand why his tweets especially have folks riled up. Personally, I enjoy seeing a lot of it - I've been critical of major news outlets (many of which are fronted by narcissists just like the White House is) for a long time, and watching them freak out every time Trump sidesteps them and sends out a twitter-blast instead of allowing them to be the filter that they're used to being, I laugh at their butt-hurt outrage.

Sanctimonious egotists who are easily offended are always amusing to watch getting poked in the eye. The trouble is that they understand that's how it works with Trump, they just don't see that they're behaving the same way. All you can do is laugh.

I don't mind the guy's populist beliefs... I am a white, middle aged male, New Dealer from behind the "Blue Firewall"... I lean pro-industry over environmental, liberal loon. Yet, I am pro-conservationist.

After running scorch earth, he should have come out of the gate throwing bones. You get more flies with honey than vinegar.

He simply lacks the temperament to lead. How many ineffective managers do exactly what ge is doing. The answer is: many.

I am not saying, he has to be a candied azz push over either. The ego is just too strong!

One of his greatest quotes, is his greatest undoing:

"Show me a person with no ego and I will show you a loser!"

Maybe he will find a way to feather the "ego clutch"... But he has already jumped the curb and wiped out many!

I don't mind the guy's populist beliefs... I am a white, middle aged male, New Dealer from behind the "Blue Firewall"... I lean pro-industry over environmental, liberal loon. Yet, I am pro-conservationist.

After running scorch earth, he should have come out of the gate throwing bones. You get more flies with honey than vinegar.

He simply lacks the temperament to lead. How many ineffective managers do exactly what ge is doing. The answer is: many.

I am not saying, he has to be a candied azz push over either. The ego is just too strong!

One of his greatest quotes, is his greatest undoing:

"Show me a person with no ego and I will show you a loser!"

Maybe he will find a way to feather the "ego clutch"... But he has already jumped the curb and wiped out many!

No argument here. I guess I just get more enjoyment out of watching all the outrage coming in from all sides than most. I'm not saying it's a good thing to have happening across the nation, throughout both legislative bodies and the executive branch. I just like to point out that there's a lot more egos at stake in all this than just Trump's.

I know it is Pasta... For the record, I was against the war. But once in, do the job right. Yes we were duped by the faulty intel. But what else do we have to go by?

Anyway. WITH Trump, we literally elected a "Father Conklin." Just imagine how things would have played out pre-WWII if the government didn't put the wraps on him communincating with the use of radio back in those days! Instead, that dangerous demagogue has all the power! Which in those days, thankfully he couldn't attain that power. No so today! Boy, we whiffed on this one.

Now... Instead of "fireside chat"... We have an early morning insomniac's Twitter meltdown that turns into rage-quit.

Gee, make America great again... He's doing a really soothing job. Pass the Bepto-pismal and fire up the wireless intertubes Ma!

No argument here. I guess I just get more enjoyment out of watching all the outrage coming in from all sides than most. I'm not saying it's a good thing to have happening across the nation, throughout both legislative bodies and the executive branch. I just like to point out that there's a lot more egos at stake in all this than just Trump's.

I do too. Toxcity and dysfunction, drama... I draw a line. Leave it for boobs plastered in front of reality TV.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I know it is Pasta... For the record, I was against the war. But once in, do the job right. Yes we were duped by the faulty intel. But what else do we have to go by?

The point, in today's climate, is the very same people who slammed Bush for trusting faulty intelligence are now blindly trusting the very same people (not just institutions, the same PEOPLE) who are pushing the narrative that Russia interfered in the election and/or compromised Trump.

It's the height of stupidity to repeat the same mistakes over and over again, is it not?

Oh... Special note: Sake of the above poll... THANKS BFLo Bills for shutting down your board.

You Newbs are great! I have been dealing with these guys going on two decades.

Time you Rally the RNC B-Man, Reaper... The invaders are getting closer and Missile Command can't handle much more, seems one of the three missile silos is kaput! "Massage" that poll back to more respectable PPP numbers!

:-)

Oh... Special note: Sake of the above poll... THANKS BFLo Bills for shutting down your board.

You Newbs are great! I have been dealing with these guys going on two decades.

Time you Rally the RNC B-Man, Reaper... The invaders are getting closer and Missile Command can't handle much more, seems one of the three missile silos is kaput! "Massage" that poll back to more respectable PPP numbers!

:-)

[This is an automated response.]

1icr79.jpg

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.7.

The point, in today's climate, is the very same people who slammed Bush for trusting faulty intelligence are now blindly trusting the very same people (not just institutions, the same PEOPLE) who are pushing the narrative that Russia interfered in the election and/or compromised Trump.

It's the height of stupidity to repeat the same mistakes over and over again, is it not?

I am not blindly trusting. But when you have the very driver (Trump) trying blow up the only viable vehicle to lead you down a road to safety... I get a little edgy staring at chaos.

Totally, apples and oranges with what happened with Bush.