Hi From University At Buffalo

Tiberius

Did you ask Holder about the rigging of the Democratic Primary? Eric Holder is backing Tom Perez for DNC chair. That's where the Democratic Party is in 2017, continuing to trot out neoliberals who run on identity politics and PC outrage. The economic agenda has been ceded to Wall Street, Big Pharma, Silicon Valley, and multinational corporations.

Edited by Dr.Sack

Did you ask Holder about the rigging of the Democratic Primary? Eric Holder is backing Tom Perez for DNC chair. That's where the Democratic Party is in 2017, continuing to trot out neoliberals who run on identity politics and PC outrage. The economic agenda has been ceded to Wall Street, Big Pharma, Silicon Valley, and multinational corporations.

Nope, I did not ask any questions. He hit on some interesting themes though:

I thought his explination of killing an American citizen with a drone strike was interesting. He said they only killed people who they felt were an immediate threat to the US and the US citizen that splattered had been behind the underwear bomber and other acts of terrorism. They never bombed someone because they might be a threat in some way in the future.

He talked about the voting rights case his name is attached to that he lost in the supreme court and how courts are already siding with his arguments in lower courts. He pointed to the ruling in North Carolina as an example

He talked about Trump's failed executive order and how it was a mistake.

He said James Comey was a friend of his and talked about the mistake he made with his interfering in the election.

Kind of interesting was his explination of how the divided Justice Department was half for and half against enforcing the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) which was a law and that he decided not to fight to enforce

Someone asked him what his greatest fear was growing up and he went into his lower middle class neighborhood background in, I think, Queens? Said there was this thug he was real afraid of that bullied people bad, and he hated it but had to get over it and then the dude got shot robbing a store a few blocks from his house

His role models growing up were his dad who did not finish high school, Malcom X who was a thug, then a racist and then a person who came to recognize all humanity as ...well...humanity .... and someone else I should remember but can't.

My parents seemed to enjoy the talk but they are uber liberals.

The sound quality was terrible and the African guy that asked most of the questions was almost totally non-understandable

Congrats Tiber on going for a college visit. Is this your first visit to a campus? What other schools are you thinking of checking out?

Are you there by yourself or with your parents?

He has plenty of time. He was just doing this to impress Mary Sue so she'll accept his offer to take her to the Spring Fling dance.

Good luck Gator. We're all rooting for you.

A hypocrite who thinks it's ok to drone an American citizen if they think he might do something.

He did do something, pushed the underwear bomber forward

Congrats Tiber on going for a college visit. Is this your first visit to a campus? What other schools are you thinking of checking out?

Are you there by yourself or with your parents?

Funny. I'm a UB alumni. Graduated twenty two years ago..... :cry:

Holder was speaking in the gym where I use to--not often--play basketball.