Darrell Revis charged in assault incident

YoloinOhio

Why would Revis (who has millions of dollars) rob some random guy on the street?

Something doesn't add up.

the robbery charge seems to be related to him taking the guy's phone from him and throwing it onto the street and/or destroying the video

He learned so much from Tom Terrific while in NE!

This seems pretty minor. Sounds like he was harassed; threw the guy's phone; and got into a fist fight. Seems like a simple assault situation.

I could be wrong, but I think Revis is a pretty straightlaced guy and hasn't had run-ins with the law in the past.

he was charged with felonious aggravated assault after the police viewed video

@ryanfieldABC

Charges of robbery, terroristic threats, conspiracy & aggravated assault HAVE been filed against Darrelle Revis. Full story at 11 on @abc7ny

Any charge of terrorism (terroristic threats) better be backed or person(s) making them should be sued for slander.

Terrorism has become a buzz word to try to increase punishment of crimes.

Any charge of terrorism (terroristic threats) better be backed or person(s) making them should be sued for slander.

it may have been on the video, not sure how he could be charged with it otherwise

the other party was first to press charges. revis hasnt said anything. drinking at 230 am and a fight happened. kind of impressed he knocked 2 guys out.

his lawyer has talked. I think it's likely that Revis didn't knock them out but he had someone else knock them out Edited by YoloinOhio

You can literally say something as innocuous as "F Trump" and get that BS charge lobbed at you.