Trump and Russia

Upper right corner. Click on your user name. In the dropdown, click on "Manage Ignore Prefs" and input his username in the field at the bottom.

While it's a big help, Chef still pretty much responds to everything he types, so you don't really have him on ignore unless you add Chef as well.

I once had a thread where one page was almostly exclusively Exiled and gator having a conversation with each other. It was funny seeing a whole page of...

"This post is hidden..."

"This post is hidden..."

"This post is hidden..."

"This post is hidden..."

"This post is hidden..."

That's usually a Gator vs Bman chain.

Not that he will give a rodent's posterior, but I have been considering putting Chef on ignore, his constant asking Gator questions that he knows we'll never be answered, is more useless than gator's posts themselves.

Federal contractor Reality Leigh Winner arrested for sending classified NSA intelligence to news outlet

by Kyle Feldscher

Original Article

Here are the 24 Disgusting Anti-Trump Tweets by NSA Leaker ‘Reality L. Winner’

by Jim Hoft

Original Article

She's a dumb kid with hippy parents. What she did was wrong but I feel sorry for her in a way.

She's a dumb kid with hippy parents. What she did was wrong but I feel sorry for her in a way.

MORE ON THE FBI’S ARREST of leaker Reality Winner.

Honestly,
I suspect she didn’t even want to keep it secret, and we’ll discover she has an expensive defense lawyer and is going to prepare a defense based on being a whistleblower.

What’s kind of amazing about this is that the Intercept story was published today. So the FBI was able to track her down and arrest her that quickly?

Something is up. Expect more dropping shoes.

NSA LEAKER: ‘Being White Is Terrorism’

Yeah, she's a 'winner' alright

Dont be mad, I didn't silence you.

That's not it. I don't demand any response or even to be read (which most can't anyway).

I am flabbergasted how the conservatives have become shameless, whiny little b*tches, precious snowflakesque. It is very unbecoming of the image they want to cultivate.

Hope they crucify this woman.

No I hope they crucify her parents. Reality Winner? :doh:

And I don't understand this kitty **** of putting people on ignore. If you don't want to read their posts scroll on past. I have many posters who I don't read their posts because I don't care to read what they post. Get some balls.

Edited by Chef Jim

No I hope they crucify her parents. Reality Winner? :doh:

And I don't understand this kitty **** of putting people on ignore. If you don't want to read their posts scroll on past. I have many posters who I don't read their posts because I don't care to read what they post. Get some balls.

Says Gator's second biggest fan.

Some of us want more from the board. They don't hurt my feelings. Ignore just makes the board better.

Says Gator's second biggest fan.

Some of us want more from the board. They don't hurt my feelings. Ignore just makes the board better.

Quite.

I have six individuals on ignore, all trolls and those whom are easily baited by them, and my board experience has drastically improved.