Trump and Russia

bull ****. Like you've never told the cashier "...and no onions. The Hamburglar is a friend of mine."

I totally lost track of what we were talking about. I like onions on burgers, unless the analogy means something I don't like in this case. Is the burger America? Is it being stolen from us? Ah, nevermind...

All politicians are compromised.

How did you not know this by the time you turned 12?

Do you know anyone who has run for office?

Did you help a friend who got the nod from a political party? Did he or she turn on your friendship about 3 days into the campaign?

All politicians are compromised.

How did you not know this by the time you turned 12?Do you know anyone who has run for office?

Did you help a friend who got the nod from a political party? Did he or she turn on your friendship about 3 days into the campaign?

Why did Trump lie about this and cover it up? Compromised

I would add serial liar who shoots himself in the foot for no reason. Still haven't seen anything to suggest he's compromised though.

All the lies about Russia? Fawning over Putin? Taking on Paul Manafort who was Putin's man? Changing our foreign policy? Flynn? Back channels, showing Russians secret information, arguing the Russians didn't try to interfere with the election, firing Comey, the known attempts to work with the Russians right at Trump tower.

Gees, ya, why would anyone have any suspicions?

Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it, Mr. Sater wrote in an email. I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.

Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it, Mr. Sater wrote in an email. I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.

"There is no evidence in the emails that Mr. Sater delivered on his promises, and one email suggests that Mr. Sater overstated his Russian ties"

"There is no evidence in the emails that Mr. Sater delivered on his promises, and one email suggests that Mr. Sater overstated his Russian ties"

Did you see Ivanka got to sit in Putin's chair?

So compromised, that's why he fired Comey.

Btw, I'm not for impeachment. Let this all drag on and on...

Did you see Ivanka got to sit in Putin's chair?

So compromised, that's why he fired Comey.

Btw, I'm not for impeachment. Let this all drag on and on...

Was Putin still in it?

Comey cut his own throat

You are the only one dragging it on.

Mueller, Mueller, Mueller.

Was Putin still in it?

Comey cut his own throat

You are the only one dragging it on.

Mueller, Mueller, Mueller.

Not sure if he was in it, or if he had his shirt on or not.

Oh no, it's not me or the media, it's Team Trump. Ask the other right wing posters on this board who have said repeatedly it's Trump's big mouth keeping the story going, drip, drip, drip...