Trump and Russia

THE PODESTA GROUP (OWNED BY JOHN PODESTA’S BROTHER) RETROACTIVELY UPDATES FILINGS TO DISCLOSE LOBBYING WORK DONE ON BEHALF OF VLADIMIR PUTIN.

Plus this detail: “Interestingly, Paul Manafort was the subject of white-hot searing by the media, and yet — get this — he advised the very group that Hillary Bundler Tony Podesta, brother of Hillary campaign manager John Podesta, now confesses he himself represented.”

The way this information was dropped is telling. :beer:

So Trump was trying to build a Trump Tower in Moscow as late as 2016 using an organized crime figure as his pointman?

Oh no, he had nothing to do with Russia...

Is that treason or collusion? Oh wait that's capitalism. :thumbsup:

So Trump was trying to build a Trump Tower in Moscow as late as 2016 using an organized crime figure as his pointman?

Oh no, he had nothing to do with Russia...

And Trump probably had to go thru Cosa Nostra to get things done in NYC

Government and Mafia aren't all that dissimilar.

Trump has faced the scrutiny of every possible level of creditor and lawyer and real estate sharpie.

Oh boy!!

Felix Sater, a business associate of President Donald Trump, wrote in a number of emails in 2015 that inking a real-estate deal in Moscow would help get Trump elected. The New York Times obtained the emails, which were submitted to the House Intelligence Committee and addressed to Michael Cohen, a top Trump attorney. Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it, Sater wrote in an email. I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process. In another message, Sater said: I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected. Cohen told the Times that he ultimately determined that the proposal was not feasible and never agreed to make a trip to Russia.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-associate-touted-moscow-deal-as-way-to-elect-trump

he's not responsible for people grossly exaggerating their pull on matters....

working on a matter where a man claimed his income exceeded $1,000,000 a year to get a really nice mortgage. he must have misread that as income earned his entire life. ooops..................

When I read Sammy Gravano's book, I couldn't help but wonder how much Trump ended up paying the Gambino Family for concrete pours and drywall work. Must've been a fortune.

When I read Sammy Gravano's book, I couldn't help but wonder how much Trump ended up paying the Gambino Family for concrete pours and drywall work. Must've been a fortune.

What did he pay to get the shadow of the Trump Tower cast on the UN building?

Spy Magazine has been completely scanned into google so you can read all the fun of The Donald through the mid80s to when the mag shut down around 1995??

Now if they'd only do that for Modern Review put out by Julie Burchill and Toby Young....

Accepted wisdom holds that concrete is at a 40% premium in NYC construction.

Someone with a very naive and tender heart on here asked if Trump had ever faced grilling from real corporate lawyers..... yeah, he's been through some heavy debt restructuring a few times pumpkin....

Oh boy!!

Felix Sater, a business associate of President Donald Trump, wrote in a number of emails in 2015 that inking a real-estate deal in Moscow would help get Trump elected. The New York Times obtained the emails, which were submitted to the House Intelligence Committee and addressed to Michael Cohen, a top Trump attorney. Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it, Sater wrote in an email. I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process. In another message, Sater said: I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected. Cohen told the Times that he ultimately determined that the proposal was not feasible and never agreed to make a trip to Russia.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-associate-touted-moscow-deal-as-way-to-elect-trump

"There is no evidence in the emails that Mr. Sater delivered on his promises, and one email suggests that Mr. Sater overstated his Russian ties"

fake news.

Keep trying though, a blind squirrel.... well you know the rest

Edited by Gary M

"There is no evidence in the emails that Mr. Sater delivered on his promises, and one email suggests that Mr. Sater overstated his Russian ties"

fake news.

Keep trying though, a blind squirrel.... well you know the rest

Just another drip, that's all :)