Trump and Russia

nothing like watching MSNBC while working out

Thankfully I was just changing. Usually it's on CNN or espn. Something was off today. This fat bald guy in a bow tie (I've seen him...some talking head) was breaking down every word of the Trump transcript with Fox. Such revulsion in his voice and his co host woman was practically gagging with each of Trump's blinders. It really was Fox in reverse, but shockingly worse. Unwatchable.

Who on earth sees Hannity that doesn't really want to?

I am held a torture hostage in airports with CNN turned up to a Spinal Tap 11 no matter where I turn.

therein lies the problem. He has a strong following. Most of them are die hard Trump supporters.

re airports. there are plenty of places to go w/o a TV. If you can't find one grab a book and read. A set of earphones will mute that sound too.

therein lies the problem. He has a strong following. Most of them are die hard Trump supporters.

re airports. there are plenty of places to go w/o a TV. If you can't find one grab a book and read. A set of earphones will mute that sound too.

So will a brick.

Thankfully I was just changing. Usually it's on CNN or espn. Something was off today. This fat bald guy in a bow tie (I've seen him...some talking head) was breaking down every word of the Trump transcript with Fox. Such revulsion in his voice and his co host woman was practically gagging with each of Trump's blinders. It really was Fox in reverse, but shockingly worse. Unwatchable.

yeah, he's paid to do that on a TV show.

Why people not paid to care spend more than 30 seconds on this trash is totally beyond me.

I'm not flying business class like you, so options for a "cone of silence" are reduced at airports.

It's not just the sound, it's people in my peripheral line of vision entranced by it and gesturing at it.

So will a brick.

:w00t:

yeah, he's paid to do that on a TV show.

Why people not paid to care spend more than 30 seconds on this trash is totally beyond me.

I'm not flying business class like you, so options for a "cone of silence" are reduced at airports.

It's not just the sound, it's people in my peripheral line of vision entranced by it and gesturing at it.

Seems to me you need to work on finding your Zen moments.

You should be able to tune it all out. If you can't then I might assume that you don't want to.

Find a bar, they usually have sports on.

The Nation says DNC “hack” was actually an inside job.

The Nation, hardly a bastion of right-wing conspiracists, picks up the story that the alleged Russian hack of the DNC was in fact an inside job. This notion has percolated on the right for a while but now the Democracy Dies In Darkness crowd will need a bigger pillow. Between this and the Awan-Wasserman non-story they have a lot to not cover.”

From The Nation: “There was no hack of the Democratic National Committee’s system on July 5 last year—not by the Russians, not by anyone else. Hard science now demonstrates it was a leak—a download executed locally with a memory key or a similarly portable data-storage device. In short, it was an inside job by someone with access to the DNC’s system.”

The Nation, hardly a bastion of right-wing conspiracists, picks up the story that the alleged Russian hack of the DNC was in fact an inside job. This notion has percolated on the right for a while but now the Democracy Dies In Darkness crowd will need a bigger pillow. Between this and the Awan-Wasserman non-story they have a lot to not cover.”

From The Nation: “There was no hack of the Democratic National Committee’s system on July 5 last year—not by the Russians, not by anyone else. Hard science now demonstrates it was a leak—a download executed locally with a memory key or a similarly portable data-storage device. In short, it was an inside job by someone with access to the DNC’s system.”

They can't run from this, the evidence is damning.

They can only hope people forget or engineer some big kerfuffle that will distract everyone from caring about what really happened.

Annnnnnd.... There it is.

so.... Trump and Putin put in a mole to do this???

Was it Arya from Game of Thrones with a face she took from the ancient gallery?

And she walked on down the hall.... slowly she turned, step by step, Niagara Falls...

how is it not possible to slip on a banana peel and land on 10 indictments for Donald from his real estate tycoon and goodness know what else he has been doing, all said with the most due respect to The Donald????

But the Russians and Trump...something something something...if Hillary could be investigated for not doing anything wrong with her email server, then Trump can be investigated for not doing anything wrong in the election!

how is it not possible to slip on a banana peel and land on 10 indictments for Donald from his real estate tycoon and goodness know what else he has been doing, all said with the most due respect to The Donald????

Yeah. You'd have to be naive to think with all his real estate deals that everything was 100% legal and once they opened up the Special Prosecutor I knew the focus would go away from Trump/Russian collusion and into his financial transgressions over the years. We're going to have to wait and see what happens, but I'm guessing some indictments of Trump associates will come in the future.

Yeah. You'd have to be naive to think with all his real estate deals that everything was 100% legal and once they opened up the Special Prosecutor I knew the focus would go away from Trump/Russian collusion and into his financial transgressions over the years. We're going to have to wait and see what happens, but I'm guessing some indictments of Trump associates will come in the future.

A charge of treason or going a bit too far on campaign $$$-shenanigans or selling state secrets shouldn't be that hard to put together if you have something.

Some leeway can be given for conflicts for his personal business and family entwinement, it would be impossible to put together comprehensive blind trusts and that kind of thing. And enough would be enough at some point...

I've done enough investigating and defense work for audits of campaigns and dubious trusts...

Trump thanks Putin for kicking out our diplomatic staff.

Weak!

You forgot the best part.

Now we don't have to pay these people, you know because of federal spending cuts.

Hey Donny the are not out of a job they get reassigned to another post.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan