Trump and Russia

19 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

All you really need to know is that this thread was started in February 2017!!  Two and a half years ago. And these nitwits keep peddling this garbage all in an effort to keep Mrs Clinton from throwing herself off a bridge!

In all likelihood these nitwits are paid to post on here to keep that narrative alive.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

God you are stupid 

That's not very nice of you Ivan.  Also, labeling people as inferior to you is a poor self esteem tool.  It would be better to educate yourself then you would not feel so threatened as you would better understand what is going on around you.  Hope this has helped you!

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You know Trump is using foreign governments to try and steal the 2020 election 

He has to do something to counteract the fact that the Democrats are trying to use our OWN Government to try and steal the election! (And apparently they did the same thing in 2016.)

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

He has to do something to counteract the fact that the Democrats are trying to use our OWN Government to try and steal the election! (And apparently they did the same thing in 2016.)

Thank you for admitting it. And Horowitz, Wray and others say your claim is Bologna. 

You our admit to the Russia things, so Trump and everyone is lying, thanks!

Just now, Tiberius said:

Thank you for admitting it. And Horowitz, Wray and others say your claim is Bologna. 

You our admit to the Russia things, so Trump and everyone is lying, thanks!

You're welcome....please let Adam Schiff know that he can use me as a credible "whistleblower" source in next years impeachment escapades! After all I know just about as much as the last set of moronic cubicle workers.

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You're welcome....please let Adam Schiff know that he can use me as a credible "whistleblower" source in next years impeachment escapades! After all I know just about as much as the last set of moronic cubicle workers.

weren't there TWO whistleblowers?

what happened to them?

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Image may contain: 4 people, beard and text

• Haha (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you admit it all true, but don't think he should be impeached for that abuse of power