Trump and Russia

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Good, he should do what Hillary did and release the tax returns then instead of suspiciously hiding them with all his might 

Intellectual dishonesty raising its ugly head once again. The Clinton Foundation is outside of US borders and not subject to IRS scrutiny.  Why would an American citizen have a foundation outside of the US when it offers no practical help in terms of its alleged objectives?   

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Intellectual dishonesty raising its ugly head once again. The Clinton Foundation is outside of US borders and not subject to IRS scrutiny.  Why would an American citizen have a foundation outside of the US when it offers no practical help in terms of its alleged objectives?   

She released her taxes 

Multiple organizations have surveyed the Clinton foundation, and nothing major found. 

Trump got fined two million for mismanaging a Veterans Charity. His Foundation was ordered shut down! So.,,

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

She released her taxes 

Multiple organizations have surveyed the Clinton foundation, and nothing major found. 

Trump got fined two million for mismanaging a Veterans Charity. His Foundation was ordered shut down! So.,,

Nothing "major" as you stated is not the same as nothing found whatsoever.  At its peak it was receiving 100's of millions of dollars per year above board and who knows how much under the table.  Bill and Hill could have 100's of millions sitting in the Cayman's for all you know that are off the books and never been taxed.

Edited by RochesterRob

9 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Nothing "major" as you stated is not the same as nothing found whatsoever.  At its peak it was receiving 100's of millions of dollars per year above board and who knows how much under the table.  Bill and Hill could have 100's of millions sitting in the Cayman's for all you know that are off the books and never been taxed.

Good, prosecute them for all I care. But Trumps taxes and all that corruption of his should be shown the light of day. I mean he had Trump University, a fraudulent business. 

Just release the taxes already 

14 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

from certain files of the past they would have a tidy sum set aside for awhile

nobody keeps the $100s of millions that was laundered through their foundation

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I’ve asking for awhile what they expect to find in his returns. Never get much of a coherent reply. But then again the left has been pretty incoherent for quite some time now. All that screaming, yelling, crying. Oy vey!  ?

I'm expecting to see a full confession for his future crimes in the 2013 or 2014 returns. You know, like a signed note admitting that he was going to collude with Russia and "blackmail" Ukraine in 2016 and 2019, respectively.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Good, he should do what Hillary did and release the tax returns then instead of suspiciously hiding them with all his might 

Why? It's far more entertaining to watch you idiots on the left flail about like morons, crying about his tax returns.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I'm expecting to see a full confession for his future crimes in the 2013 or 2014 returns. You know, like a signed note admitting that he was going to collude with Russia and "blackmail" Ukraine in 2016 and 2019, respectively.

Why? It's far more entertaining to watch you idiots on the left flail about like morons, crying about his tax returns.

You just feel good Trump is getting away with a crime. 

You hate our government right? 

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Which crime would that be? Please be specific.

High crimes, bribery, extortion 

You hate our government, right? 

Campaign finance violations, fraud (Trump University) Insurance fraud, banking fraud, tax fraud (According to Cohen) 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

High crimes, bribery, extortion

Define "high crimes" (and no fair referring to Bob's pot thread.)

How do you propose that his tax returns will show "bribery" and "extortion"?

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Define "high crimes" (and no fair referring to Bob's pot thread.)

How do you propose that his tax returns will show "bribery" and "extortion"?

He sent the IRS money to keep them from going after him. If it's not bribery or extortion it's certainly quid pro quo.

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The IRS has been gutted by Republicans so they can't catch tax frauds 

You post one more thing this ***** stupid i'm not going to put you on ignore.  I'm going to hunt you down and kick you the nuts.  Just STFU already with this nonsense.  

• Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, row_33 said:

i'm sure Mr. Trump's tax returns were in continual discussion with the IRS, as is typical for people of his financial composure and tax situation complexity

remember when he was running and DTS-folk demanded to know if he ever had to face lawyers during his career??  :D

Dems will claim that the IRS has been gutted by Republicans so they can't catch tax frauds.  Trump being so small potatoes and all...

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I’ve asking for awhile what they expect to find in his returns. Never get much of a coherent reply. But then again the left has been pretty incoherent for quite some time now. All that screaming, yelling, crying. Oy vey!  ?

It’s not his returns they should be screaming for. It’s the accounting that arrived at the numbers on his return.  Personally even I’d be interested in seeing that. They are such ***** idiots. 

Yup.  They just want something to pick through like they did with Romney's taxes.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...