Trump and Russia

The order issued by Chief Justice John Roberts does not indicate whether the court ultimately plans to hear Trump’s appeal, filed on Friday, of the ruling by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. It merely puts the litigation on hold while the nine justices decide how to proceed. The hold remains in effect until the court acts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On November 17, 2019 at 11:59 AM, DC Tom said:

:lol:  Precisely how big a moron are you that you think people hide things with the IRS, not from them?

That's stupid, the IRS doesn't investigate everything. Tax records could answer many questions or raise more. 

You our want people to think Trump isn't hiding them for a reason? Lol

20 minutes ago, Hedge said:

The court is playing with fire here. Those men want to have long careers. 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

That's stupid, the IRS doesn't investigate everything. Tax records could answer many questions or raise more. 

You our want people to think Trump isn't hiding them for a reason? Lol

The court is playing with fire here. Those men want to have long careers. 

Take it easy. You don't have to say something so stupid. You've got a sizable lead already for the 2019 PPP Dumbfvck Award. WTF do you think an audit is, if not an investigation?

12 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Take it easy. You don't have to say something so stupid. You've got a sizable lead already for the 2019 PPP Dumbfvck Award. WTF do you think an audit is, if not an investigation?

You just don't understand. But that's no surprise 

Trump is a criminal that's why he is hiding his taxes. 

That $50 million non existent loan he is suppose to be paying off is pure tax fraud 

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

With the IRS.  He's hiding his taxes with the IRS.  That's your argument - he's hiding his taxes by properly filing them with the appropriate authorities, who are less capable of identifying tax fraud than a hydrocephalic chimp like yourself is...   :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That $50 million non existent loan he is suppose to be paying off is pure tax fraud 

I can't wait until you release your tax returns. It will finally show that, besides the laundromat, how much soros is paying you to be his bot. Come on tibs! Release your income tax returns!!

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

With the IRS.  He's hiding his taxes with the IRS.  That's your argument - he's hiding his taxes by properly filing them with the appropriate authorities, who are less capable of identifying tax fraud than a hydrocephalic chimp like yourself is...   :lol:

Yes, Tom tell me what my argument is, lol. 

You our guys are running on empty 

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, Tom tell me what my argument is, lol. 

You our guys are running on empty 

?

The next thing you guys will be doing is looking to see if he tipped somebody poorly or threw some skank off a party bus.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

?

The next thing you guys will be doing is looking to see if he tipped somebody poorly or threw some skank off a party bus.

If he committed massive tax fraud I could see you guys not caring at all. 

As as a matter of fact, would you or Tom or third thing admit that really, your interests in destroying the government match Putins goals of crippling our government. 

The US Government is your enemy, right? 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

So, Trump filed his taxes with the IRS and you want Congress to obtain them from the IRS to prove that he is hiding those tax returns from the IRS? You badly need a brain transplant.

59 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If he committed massive tax fraud I could see you guys not caring at all. 

As as a matter of fact, would you or Tom or third thing admit that really, your interests in destroying the government match Putins goals of crippling our government. 

The US Government is your enemy, right? 

If he committed tax fraud and the IRS didn’t catch it, we have big problems. 

And blame Barry for Russia. He bent over backwards and supplied the lube for Vlad. 

36 minutes ago, Doc said:

And blame Barry for Russia. He bent over backwards and supplied the lube for Vlad. 

i'm sure Mr. Trump's tax returns were in continual discussion with the IRS, as is typical for people of his financial composure and tax situation complexity

remember when he was running and DTS-folk demanded to know if he ever had to face lawyers during his career??  :D

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I’ve asking for awhile what they expect to find in his returns. Never get much of a coherent reply. But then again the left has been pretty incoherent for quite some time now. All that screaming, yelling, crying. Oy vey!  ?

29 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i'm sure Mr. Trump's tax returns were in continual discussion with the IRS, as is typical for people of his financial composure and tax situation complexity

remember when he was running and DTS-folk demanded to know if he ever had to face lawyers during his career??  :D

It’s not his returns they should be screaming for. It’s the accounting that arrived at the numbers on his return.  Personally even I’d be interested in seeing that. They are such ***** idiots. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

The IRS has been gutted by Republicans so they can't catch tax frauds 

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’ve asking for awhile what they expect to find in his returns. Never get much of a coherent reply. But then again the left has been pretty incoherent for quite some time now. All that screaming, yelling, crying. Oy vey!  ?

It’s not his returns they should be screaming for. It’s the accounting that arrived at the numbers on his return.  Personally even I’d be interested in seeing that. They are such ***** idiots. 

That is the amazing thing in my mind.  Trump has had his enemies for decades and either he has top notch accountants that know how to stay ahead of the IRS auditors or he simply is keeping his books squeaky clean as nothing has ever been said about tax fraud.  Either way it is very improbable that a bunch of high raking politicians will find anything.  Further, if Trump knew he was running for POTUS he no doubt went the extra measure in terms of keeping his books clean several years prior to running.  

• Like (+1) 1