Trump and Russia

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nothing of what I wrote was a lie. Volume I was definitive: no collusion/conspiracy. There wasn't ambiguity on that point. 

Volume 2 did not "prove" obstruction, it punted on the question and the AG and Assistant AG decided it. 

Helps to read the material for yourself rather than rely on proven liars to interpret it for you. ;) 

That's not what it said. I guess you can get away with that since no one else read it, but ok. 

The new Ukraine situation shows the pattern of corruption and American republic undermining activity Trump is engaged with. 

We are simply seeing a repeat performance 

You said I lied. 

The post you referenced was about the Mueller report definitely proving Collusion/Conspiracy did not happen. 

That's not a lie. It's a fact, backed  by the SCO. 

As for your pivot to the Ukraine: The corruption exposed in the Ukraine is that of Biden's, not Trump's. 

(facts are funny things). 

This whole story will boomerang mightily. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Do your homework 

I am. See when you do research it’s best talk to experts and those who have all the answers. Sooooo give me the details on why you’re certain. 

So come on man. If you got the goods on him filling us in should be fun. Prove us wrong!!

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

This all puts those secret meetings with Putin into a new light. 

Yes, clearly Trump used those secret meetings with Putin to put the Ukrainians up to making an uninformed rumor-monger invent a politically-motivated complaint so that Biden can get hoisted by his own corrupt petard.

It's all part of the master plan!

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Unless the Supreme Court acts, Trumps taxes might get released as early as Wednesday. 

Finanlly get get to see what he is hiding

:lol:  Precisely how big a moron are you that you think people hide things with the IRS, not from them?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

:lol:  Precisely how big a moron are you that you think people hide things with the IRS, not from them?

Exactly. 

His is tax returns HAVE already been seen 

by the IRS,

long before he was POTUS.

this is just another ? from tibsy

(Tibsy response)

then why won’t he release  them ?

like Trump, or anyone, should release any information to those who are trying to destroy him

• Like (+1) 2

How to Shut Down the
Democrats’ Alternative Universe

by Ned Ryun

Original Article

By now, only a person living in Alternate Universe One could fail to understand that the past three years have precisely nothing to do with Russian collusion or Ukraine corruption and everything to do with who makes decisions about American policy: the duly elected president of the United States or the administrative state.

That is the struggle right now. The crux is a struggle between advocates of our constitutional republic and those who prefer government by an administrative state composed of unelected elites.

There are no guarantees about who will win the fight. The first public impeachment inquiry hearings on Wednesday showed that very clearly

more at the link 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

(Tibsy response)

then why won’t he release  them ?

like Trump, or anyone, should release any information to those who are trying to destroy him

It's pretty easy to predict that all the Democrats want is to selectively leak information to embarrass Trump. My guess is that they plan to intentionally misrepresent his income to claim he's lying about being a billionaire. Of course, the less intelligent of the left (you know, 99% of them) still think there's some line item or 1099 forms showing that he's taking bribes from Russia.

Trump is ultimately, however, going to do what he always does: He'll just release the information, blow up their narrative, and make the Democrats look like fools once again.

Edited by Koko78