Trump and Russia

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He wasn't. 

He never was. 

After years of "trust Mueller" now it's "Mueller is the reason Trump got away with it."

(Still no evidence to support any of these claims. None. But narratives don't need facts. Just suckers)

Is that Michael Steele?

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yessir. He loves Maher (and the women he provides).

Steele just never sat right with me and I can't remember the specifics, but after leaving the RNC he seemed to side with liberals more than one would think. Maybe he came out as a big Obama backer?

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Steele just never sat right with me and I can't remember the specifics, but after leaving the RNC he seemed to side with liberals more than one would think. Maybe he came out as a big Obama backer?

There was the incident in the strip club that got him booted from leadership within the party -- then he just went all in with the establishment media (liberal leaning). Pretty sure he's compromised heavily based on his friendship with Maher who is deeply involved in the occult.

Remember Bill's ProdCo name: 

Image result for kid love productions

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Of course Trump took the aid of the Russians and Putin. Now they are trying to use a different country. Criminals 

Criminals 

Of course?  Where are you getting this certainty from?  Please give us the details on how you’ve come to this conclusion. We’ll wait. 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Of course?  Where are you getting this certainty from?  Please give us the details on how you’ve come to this conclusion. We’ll wait. 

I love wikkileaks 

Trump hotel 

Russia, if you are listening 

Of course you have no idea what any of that means at all. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I love wikkileaks 

Trump hotel 

Russia, if you are listening 

Of course you have no idea what any of that means at all. 

Details. I’m looking for details. Come on man. Lay it all out. If you’re so certain it should be simple.  And a real estate mogul who builds hotels for a living who wants to put a hotel in Russia talking with Russian officials is surprising to you? 

Details. I’m looking for details. Come on man. Lay it all out. If you’re so certain it should be simple.  And a real estate mogul who builds hotels for a living who wants to put a hotel in Russia talking with Russian officials is surprising to you? 

Read the Mueller report. 

Why you asking anyway, you don't care

Somebody needs to tell Tibs' handlers he has grazed the Russia pasture barren.  Time to move on to Green Pastures specifically GangGreen.  

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Somebody needs to tell Tibs' handlers he has grazed the Russia pasture barren.  Time to move on to Green Pastures specifically GangGreen.  

You guys are so blind. You guys are what fascist and banana republics rely on to stay in power. You really love Dear Leader Trump. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Read the Mueller report. 

Why you asking anyway, you don't care

Why would I read that mess when I have you here to give us all the abridged version of why YOU are certain of his guilt. From what I’ve heard the Mueller report came back inconclusive right.  So lay it out dude or quit your barfing nonsense. 

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Why would I read that mess when I have you here to give us all the abridged version of why YOU are certain of his guilt. From what I’ve heard the Mueller report came back inconclusive right.  So lay it out dude or quit your barfing nonsense. 

It was conclusive. No collusion/conspiracy (Volume I). 

AG Barr/RR ruled on obstruction definitively (because Volume II punted). 

The Mueller report proved definitively that Trump/Russia collusion/conspiracy was NEVER real. Did not happen. And Schiff and others have been gaslighting the country for three years KNOWINGLY. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Do your homework 

26 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

OMG! Could you imagine? ?

So, I do not have the app installed on my phone. Sometimes, I'll just read the Bills forum, and of course, I look in PPP.

Well, when I am not signed in I get to see all the "delightful" comments left by the goobers who I have blocked. :death:  It is bad enough you all quote Tibs regularly, but reading ALL his comments... Jebus. No one can be that stupid and live. He's gotta be a paid shill. I can't imagine his being able to function in everyday life any other way. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It was conclusive. No collusion/conspiracy (Volume I). 

AG Barr/RR ruled on obstruction definitively (because Volume II punted). 

The Mueller report proved definitively that Trump/Russia collusion/conspiracy was NEVER real. Did not happen. And Schiff and others have been gaslighting the country for three years KNOWINGLY. 

:lol:

Why? Why lie so much and with such passion? What does it mean to you that you would just come on here (way way way more than I do) and lie all the time? Just asking 

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Related image..........Image result for political cartoon, democrats refusing to give up on Russia scandal

Crude and silly propaganda won't trump the truth. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

:lol:

Why? Why lie so much and with such passion? What does it mean to you that you would just come on here (way way way more than I do) and lie all the time? Just asking 

Nothing of what I wrote was a lie. Volume I was definitive: no collusion/conspiracy. There wasn't ambiguity on that point. 

Volume 2 did not "prove" obstruction, it punted on the question and the AG and Assistant AG decided it. 

Helps to read the material for yourself rather than rely on proven liars to interpret it for you. ;) 

• Thank you (+1) 1