Trump and Russia

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Interesting. If he sues NBC, Trump would have to come up with the loan document to prove the statement was false. Unlikely he could prove maliciousness, but it would be an interesting argument.

Which specific loan?

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Which specific loan?

there must be something there, he's worse than Hitler

8 million CNN viewers have disappeared, Trump must have killed them, no other reason possible to CNN

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

there must be something there, he's worse than Hitler

8 million CNN viewers have disappeared, Trump must have killed them, no other reason possible to CNN

It was a leading question I asked of Koko.

25 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Note how careful he is to apologize only for reporting it.  "Made an error in judgement by reporting," "I was wrong to discuss it on the air."  

I'd respect him more if he simply came out and said "Even though it's true that the President is paid by the Russian government, I apologize for reporting it."

• Like (+1) 1

FAKE NEWS: 

Come on, Lawrence. The NYT has already told us that Russian collusion is dead, and the new strategy is to call Trump a racist.

What is this, 2018?

Plus: Lawrence O’Donnell is still on the air? Who knew?

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

FAKE NEWS: 

Come on, Lawrence. The NYT has already told us that Russian collusion is dead, and the new strategy is to call Trump a racist.

What is this, 2018?

Plus: Lawrence O’Donnell is still on the air? Who knew?

70Posted 

He’s still on the air... but on track to be replaced by Brian Williams. 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

SHe's hiding because she is corrupt and her supporters don't care. 

Thanks for describing Hillary.

26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

You know which one!

1onn93.jpg

No, I know what it means. I was prompting you to think about whether or not any specific loans were cited. If it was just a general statement that Trump had loans that were cosigned by Russian oligarchs it would be pretty difficult to successfully sue.

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

The comments defending him are interesting. Because he repeatedly said "if true", excuses broadcasting his made up bullschiff.

Though I love the obvious double-standard in how they phrase things:

'If true, Trump is worse than actual literal super mecha-Hitler! When asked about being worse than actual literal super mecha-Hitler, Trump stated, without evidence, that he was not worse than actual literal super mecha-Hitler.'

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

No, I know what it means. I was prompting you to think about whether or not any specific loans were cited. If it was just a general statement that Trump had loans that were cosigned by Russian oligarchs it would be pretty difficult to successfully sue.

Pretty sure you still don't know what a leading question is.

However, the loan in question was clearly to build this:

APP-082019-Trump-Tower-GREENLAND-99xx.jp

14 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

The comments defending him are interesting. Because he repeatedly said "if true", excuses broadcasting his made up bullschiff.

Though I love the obvious double-standard in how they phrase things:

'If true, Trump is worse than actual literal super mecha-Hitler! When asked about being worse than actual literal super mecha-Hitler, Trump stated, without evidence, that he was not worse than actual literal super mecha-Hitler.'

Pretty sure you still don't know what a leading question is.

However, the loan in question was clearly to build this:

APP-082019-Trump-Tower-GREENLAND-99xx.jp

I'm pretty sure I do know what a leading question is and my question to you was meant to elicit a specific answer. Regardless, why are you showing me a picture of Atlantic City?

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm pretty sure I do know what a leading question

Not really.

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

...and my question to you was meant to elicit a specific answer. Regardless, why are you showing me a picture of Atlantic City?

Because I'm told that Boardwalk Empire was apparently the schitt.